rolandrat

Free Member
Jan 5, 2013
Lancashire
Funster No
MH
Hi Top
Exp
We along with many others attended the show last weekend. I think the organisers and the showground management need to get their act together regarding the drinking water and Elsan water supplys by attaching signage. In the area where we were parked we witnessed a guy swilling out his cassette with the drinking water tap and then letting the contents drain onto the grass instead of the emptying point. This happened even though there was a dedicated tap for swill water. No wonder campers get a bad name because of the irresponsible actions of a few. When what he had done was pointed out to him he couldn't care less replying "F--k O-f" and scurried away. That's one show we'll give a miss to in future.

movan

LIFE MEMBER
Dec 2, 2009
Moving around
Funster No
MH
Burstner
Exp
since07
Over the years many of us have said the same thing...... I didn't have any regrets about not going this year.

movan

LIFE MEMBER
Dec 2, 2009
Moving around
Funster No
MH
Burstner
Exp
since07
.... except ... was the train running for PeterH please?

Subscribers  do not see these advertisements

Steve

LIFE MEMBER
May 8, 2013
Compton Berkshire
Funster No
MH
C class
Exp
on and off for 40 years
Why let a mindless idiot put you off a really good meet.
The problem is these people are everywhere here and abroad.
I have to say we had a great time at Shepton.(y)

Got to agree with grasscutter about the idiots, yes they are everywhere and don’t give a s--t about anything but them self’s.

But i had a really good time and enjoyed myself. The numbers were down on last year but in some ways that made for a more sociable meet. The signage could certainly be better but then again the people misusing the facilities do know better.

And a big thank-you to the marshals for the time they give setting things up.
Steve

Subscribers  do not see these advertisements

Minxy

LIFE MEMBER
Aug 22, 2007
E Yorks
Funster No
MH
Carthago Compactline
Exp
Since 1996, had Elddis/Swift/Rapido/Rimor/Chausson MHs. Autocruise/Globecar PVCs/Compactline i-138
It could have been worse ... when we went many years ago we were walking our dogs and came across a chap filling his water carrier from the Elsan point tap ... you may say if he 'poisoned' himself it was his own fault ... BUT ... he was from one of the FOOD STALLS!!! :eek:When we pointed out the error of his ways he nearly had a heart attack!!!! :rolleyes:

Join us or log in to post a reply.

To join in you must be a member of MotorhomeFun

Join MotorhomeFun

Join us, it quick and easy!

Already a member? Log in here.

Funsters who are viewing this thread

Back