Adria 5

Free Member
Jul 23, 2007
Funster No
MH
adria caravan
Exp
hi do you use it?

I bought mine from ideal world the best thing i did::bigsmile: worth every penny for a good night kip:rofl:

ray

Sundowners

LIFE MEMBER
Oct 30, 2007
Suffolk/Central Portugal
Funster No
MH
A class
Exp
37 years
We also have a memory foam mattress topper 3" thick and it's helps so much when you have a bad back, it's also a dream to sleep on. We purchased ours from Link Removed and paid about £150.00, one of the best purchases we have made for our fifth wheel.

Nigel and Pamala

Pat4Neil

Free Member
Sep 28, 2008
Essex
Funster No
MH
Mercedes
Exp
7 years
Me too, I have a memory foam mattress at home, so when we purchased the motorhome of which the mattress is rock hard, we brought a 3" memory foam topper. Our bed is even more comfortable that the one at home, all I need now is too get rid of Neil to the other end of the motorhome and then maybe I can get a good nights sleep (bad snoring).

You wont regret investing in a memory foam topper, except maybe if you were in a very hot country as they do warm up a bit.

Pat

Subscribers  do not see these advertisements

Thepips

Trade Member
Sep 26, 2007
Basingstoke
Funster No
MH
RV
Exp
It's really odd. I tried one and just couldn't get on with it, I found the sensation quite unnatural. Our mattress is just placed on the board that covers the engine hatch so it felt really, really firm. We've now got a super soft mattress topper from Ikea and I sleep so much better on that. Of course, the extra glass of red wine might be helping as well :ROFLMAO:

Regards
Doug

Terry

LIFE MEMBER
Dec 27, 2007
Lincolnshire
Funster No
MH
A class
Exp
Can't remember ;)
Hi Doug are you sure you got a memory foam topper they are as soft (not hard in any shape or foarm) as anything I have ever slept on and also would not be without one :thumb:
terry

Thepips

Trade Member
Sep 26, 2007
Basingstoke
Funster No
MH
RV
Exp
Hi Doug are you sure you got a memory foam topper they are as soft (not hard in any shape or foarm) as anything I have ever slept on and also would not be without one :thumb:
terry

Hi Terry,
Yes it was definitely memory foam. We bought it because our bed was far too firm for us. The memory foam WAS softer but I hated the texture. Maybe I should have persevered with it but after 3 nights without sleeping properly I gave up.
I'm sure it's me, our friends are delighted with theirs.

Regards
Doug

Subscribers  do not see these advertisements

T

TJ-RV

Deleted User
Everyone has a different level of comfort. If I don't sleep on a very hard surface, I get serious lower back problems.

One night on the expensive memory foam my wife bought for our bed at home was enough for me to throw it away. I went out and bought a Sleep Number dual-bladder air mattress that allows each side to be adjusted to individual comfort. That was 6 years ago. On a scale of 0-100, my wife has hers set at 35 and I have mine set at 100.

When we first bought our coach it had a foam mattress and, part way through the maiden voyage, I was virtually crippled. Made a trip to the chiropractor to get straightened out, then went to a mattress store and bought an air mattress similar to the one we have at home. That was 4 years ago, and we haven't regretted it.

I'd sleep better on a sheet of plywood than on that memory foam stuff.

Last edited by a moderator:

Terry

LIFE MEMBER
Dec 27, 2007
Lincolnshire
Funster No
MH
A class
Exp
Can't remember ;)
Hi all speaking of M/F there is a stall at Skirlington sunday market v/close to the bike sales that sells proper 2 ins deep M/F double bed size for £56 that is as cheap as I have ever seen them :thumb::winky: nothing to do with it just thought it worth a mention
terry

Join us or log in to post a reply.

To join in you must be a member of MotorhomeFun

Join MotorhomeFun

Join us, it quick and easy!

Already a member? Log in here.

Latest journal entries

Funsters who are viewing this thread

Back