London camp site outside the LEZ (1 Viewer)

GJH

LIFE MEMBER
Aug 20, 2007
Acklam, Teesside, originally Glossop
Funster No
MH
None, now sold
Exp
2006 to 2022
On another thread I noticed a mention of not using Crystal Palace CC site again because it is inside the LEZ.

We had a night at the end of August at the Link Removed at Sewardstone on the eastern side of the Lee Valley reservoirs, a few miles south of Waltham Abbey and the M25. It's not quite up to CC standards but pretty good and a viable alternative for people who are faced with the daily charge if venturing into the LEZ.

Be careful, though, not to confuse it with the Link Removed in Edmonton on the western side of the Lee Valley reservoirs, as that site is inside the LEZ.

Graham

Tony Lee

Free Member
Sep 28, 2008
Funster No
My reading of the regulations booklet indicated that for our motorhome anyway (3.5T), the LEZ was not yet in operation.

OP
OP
G

GJH

LIFE MEMBER
Aug 20, 2007
Acklam, Teesside, originally Glossop
Funster No
MH
None, now sold
Exp
2006 to 2022
My reading of the regulations booklet indicated that for our motorhome anyway (3.5T), the LEZ was not yet in operation.

Correct, it's being phased in.

Currently only vehicles over 3.5T GVW are affected, 4th October 2010 is the date for vehicles between 2.5 and 3.5T GVW.

There are plenty of members of this forum, though, that have vehicles of more than 3.5T GVW.

Graham

Subscribers  do not see these advertisements

Join us or log in to post a reply.

To join in you must be a member of MotorhomeFun

Join MotorhomeFun

Join us, it quick and easy!

Already a member? Log in here.

Latest journal entries

Funsters who are viewing this thread

Back