Any legal download sites for movies (1 Viewer)

Aug 27, 2009
Hertfordshire
Funster No
MH
Van Conversion
Exp
40 years
How about Netflix.......not free but very good.(y)

Subscribers  do not see these advertisements

Terry

LIFE MEMBER
Dec 27, 2007
Lincolnshire
Funster No
MH
A class
Exp
Can't remember ;)
hi Dave I CAN send your email add to the bit torrent site I use - they will then send a invite to you - must join within 24 hrs - all files/films are safe and no nasty things (y)gteed --Music films games etc etc
terry

mid4did

Free Member
Sep 29, 2012
N.somerset
Funster No
MH
Hymer Tramp R 655 GT
Exp
started in a minivan 1970's when I could fit into it.
this was a great site,not anymore ,but you can download non copyright films etc from here also.
Broken Link Removed

geo glasgow

Free Member
Feb 2, 2014
Glasgow
Funster No
MH
Auto-trail cheyenne
Exp
DOWN LOAD XBMC ON YOUR PC .LAPTOP. ANDROID ,OR TABLET,
THEN LOOK ON YOUTUBE HOW TO LOAD NAVI X ON TO XBMC THEN THATS IT EVERYTHING YOU WANT, BRILLIANT, ANY PROBS PM ME,, WHOLE NEW WORLD OF WATCHING EVERY MOVIE VER MADE AND LATEST TV CHANNELS AND MORE,,

Sep 4, 2013
North Hants
Funster No
MH
Chatsworth CV40
Exp
Motorhome since 1997 Camping since 1990
I use a newsreader service hosted through AstraWeb and it costs approx 7 pounds a month (priced in US dollars)

The download tool I use is SabNZBd - the search engine I use is Nzbgrabit which is like a club. The advantage of using this system over Bit Torrent is that the download is direct from the servers and therefore much faster. I can get a 6GB high quality film using my 60Mb speed in about 10 mins.

I am sure that google will have some information on how to set up this service or look at the tutorial in NZBGrabit.

PM if you want more info.

Colin

Al-Di

LIFE MEMBER
Mar 15, 2014
prestwich
Funster No
MH
Eura Mobil A Class
Exp
since 2013
Show Box app,

pamie

Free Member
Aug 10, 2014
Funster No
MH
Hobby 750
Exp
I'm a newbie
I take my comp from home its a decent size All in one so everything i have downloaded at home is on it no need to take any DVD's plus i have the internet with me with a 3G dongle when bored with films you can get Sky Go then what you get at home you should get on the go
Pamie

Steve101uk

Free Member
Jun 6, 2012
EUROPEAN UNION
Funster No
MH
Pilote G740 C
Exp
since 2007 caravan before that
The only legal way to download a movie is to buy it from a service such as google play, i tunes or any of the other online stores such as blink box or Samsung movies etc. You will know if your movie is legal as the price will be ridiculously high and in line with the costs of DVD. There may also be DRM restrictions (http://bit.ly/1tqmWsO) on the use of the movie file such as only being able to use up to two devices etc. So you can't use your file on any device you want! DRM may also affect your ability to display the movie on a TV screen from a device

Netflix et al are all streaming services so are useless without an internet connection of at least 2mb or higher with a high data allowance.

Mack100

Free Member
Jul 27, 2013
Funster No
MH
Swift
Exp
DOWN LOAD XBMC ON YOUR PC .LAPTOP. ANDROID ,OR TABLET,
THEN LOOK ON YOUTUBE HOW TO LOAD NAVI X ON TO XBMC THEN THATS IT EVERYTHING YOU WANT, BRILLIANT, ANY PROBS PM ME,, WHOLE NEW WORLD OF WATCHING EVERY MOVIE VER MADE AND LATEST TV CHANNELS AND MORE,,

XBMC is an excellent solution, there is no downloading involved only streaming. I'm not sure about the legality of this but from what I've read nobody else is either.
The way I use it is as a separate module in the form of a Raspberry Pi bundled together with xbmc already installed, bought on ebay.
We watch the films on the telly and control the module through an ipad.

Join us or log in to post a reply.

To join in you must be a member of MotorhomeFun

Join MotorhomeFun

Join us, it quick and easy!

Already a member? Log in here.

Latest journal entries

Funsters who are viewing this thread

Back