Oct 12, 2008
Balma (next to Toulouse) France
Funster No
MH
HymerCamp 51Capucine
Exp
Since 2011/owner since 6/03/2014
Hi everybody!

I'm Frankie, a 49y old little(1,49m:RollEyes:) female frenchie froggy, from souht west France. I'm not a motorhome user, but i 'be delighted to let you park at home when visiting Toulouse area, just for the pleasure to meet you and help you if you need me to. I can offer you water and electricity and a secure night. As i am a stadium keeper( it's a private one belonging to Latecoere factory for their employed people and staff) evenings are a bit noisy during the school year,but very quiet in august since the stadium is shut and we have very few visitors.
If you don't need to park , but need advices or help , whatever it is (if you are uneasy with french language, in writing or phoning) just let me know and i'll do my best to give you a hand!
I used to be a french assistant in Middlesbough in the 80's. Perhaps some of you have been my pupils... that would be funny! anyone from St georges or Stainsby schools?
I'm interrested in people wherever they come from, in reading, just started to learn about heraldy, tartans and clans.
I can't stand drunk persons, nor respectless, and i don't like human stupidity, no matter which country is concerned. Unfortunatly i belong to a country with a hight percentage of unbearable persons! Always complaining, on strike , dirty, loud speaking... and so on! I'm not gonna apologize to be french... there are nice people everywhere, there are just places where you need glasses to see them!:ROFLMAO:
Anyway i miss England and just can't afford to go over there . So, as we say: if you can't go to the mountain, let the mountain come to you!

YOU ARE WELCOME
By the way.....pasteurized milk available for a nice and warm cup of tea!!!:winky:

Amicalement ,

FRANKIE:Smile:

Andy - V8 Diesel

Free Member
Sep 3, 2008
Manchester
Funster No
MH
30ft 5th wheel
Big hi there and welcome to the fun site. We are planning a trip to France 2009 and may give you a call.
Once again a BIG BIG WELCOME:thumb::thumb::thumb:

Thanks for the offer:thumb::thumb:

Andy & Sue

Road Runner

Free Member
Jul 26, 2007
Europe
Funster No
MH
yes
Exp
Since before Motorhomefun
What a lovely posting Frankie and so nice of you to offer you help to us all.

Sure they'll be some takers:winky:

Subscribers  do not see these advertisements

Last edited:
Jul 3, 2008
Lincolnshire
Funster No
MH
Autotrail Apache 700
Exp
since 1998
Hi Frankie
Welcome to the site, you will need to get yourself a camping car and join the happy band of wanderer's.
That is a good offer you have made with regards to overnighting at your home and who knows I may take up on it one day.
Frogijock

B

BelAir

Deleted User
Hi Frankie, Will be heading in your direction after the Le Mans race next year, so will try and call in.

Many thanks for the offer.

Belair
Marilyn:thumb:and David:thumb:

geofliz

Free Member
Feb 3, 2008
Worcestershire
Funster No
MH
L P Coachbuilt
Exp
3 years. 29 as a tugger
Hi Frankie and a big welcome. Its good to have you with us, keep in touch and let us know whats going on in your part of the world, we love France and have met some very nice people there, you must be one of the ones we have yet to meet.:thumb::thumb: Bon Chance

N

N Luyetund

Deleted User
Murky buckets, three beans Frankie:winky:

(as you can see, no problem with the French language :Doh:)

(Merci beaucoup, tres bien!)

RuthRv

Free Member
Jan 4, 2008
Funster No
HELLO FRANKIE, WELCOME TO THE FUN SITE, WHAT A FANTASTIC OFFER AND IT IS VERY KIND OF YOU,I AM SURE THAT MANY FUNSTERS WILL TAKE YOU UP ON THIS, KEEP POSTING:thumb:
SALUTATIONS
RUTH

davejen

Free Member
Aug 21, 2008
Preston
Funster No
MH
Given up travelling
Exp
Since 1992
Hi, Frankie, welcome to the site. We too are thinking of coming to France next year to visit my cousin who moved out there a couple of years ago, so, if possible it would be very nice to meet you. Will make contact near the time, au revoir for now
Best regards, Dav & Jen:thumb:

staging lady

Free Member
Nov 12, 2007
North Wales in the Hills
Funster No
MH
A Class
Exp
6 years but caravan owner in past
Hi Frankie,
A big WELCOME to the site and many thanks for your kind offer.
We are coming to France at the end of October on the way to Auch and would love to call in if possible. I spent a year in Toulouse many years ago and I would love to visit it again.
Enjoy Motor Home fun
Cheers,
Lucille

OP
OP
yodeli
Oct 12, 2008
Funster No
MH
HymerCamp 51Capucine
Exp
Hi Frankie,
A big WELCOME to the site and many thanks for your kind offer.
We are coming to France at the end of October on the way to Auch and would love to call in if possible. I spent a year in Toulouse many years ago and I would love to visit it again.
Enjoy Motor Home fun
Cheers,
Lucille

Hi Lucille!

I do hope i'll be home to greet you! On sunday 26th i'll be driving to andorra (need cigarettes! :Blush:).; and the following week end (i don't know yet if it will be on saturday or on sunday) i'll have a familly party since it 'll be my birthday(well it's on the 27th but everybody is working); Didier(husband) is usually at home but can't hardly speak english. I'll give you my phone number so you can join me easily!

@++++
Frankie:Smile:

OP
OP
yodeli
Oct 12, 2008
Funster No
MH
HymerCamp 51Capucine
Exp
Murky buckets, three beans Frankie:winky:

(as you can see, no problem with the French language :Doh:)

(Merci beaucoup, tres bien!)

Hum.... i'm afraid you'll have to change words or take the time to explain me! "murky buckets, three beans"??? is it an idiom? a play on words?? i do understand each word , but honestly it doesn't make any sense when put together!:Eeek::whatthe::helptitanic:

amicalement

N

N Luyetund

Deleted User
... "murky buckets, three beans"??? ...doesn't make any sense ...!:Eeek::whatthe::helptitanic:

amicalement

Hi Frankie... it's Franglais....:Blush:

Murky (merci!) buckets (beaucoup) three (tres) beans (bien)

OP
OP
yodeli
Oct 12, 2008
Funster No
MH
HymerCamp 51Capucine
Exp
Hi Frankie... it's Franglais....:Blush:

Murky (merci!) buckets (beaucoup) three (tres) beans (bien)

Hi Graham!

That's very funny! i never thought about reading it that way!:Doh: :thumb:
And of course there was no way to find a reasonnable translation:roflmto:

@+++

Join us or log in to post a reply.

To join in you must be a member of MotorhomeFun

Join MotorhomeFun

Join us, it quick and easy!

Already a member? Log in here.

Latest journal entries

Funsters who are viewing this thread