TOWSURE ? Problems (1 Viewer)

camcondor

Free Member
Jul 27, 2007
East Midlands
Funster No
MH
A Class
Haven't been able to access the Towsure website all weekend - was wanting to check some prices. Given the current economic climate I wonder if there is a problem here, or is it just a somewhat problematic computer system / server crash?

Anyone know if there's a problem and yet another casualty in the leisure industry?

:Sad:

S

stagman

Deleted User
Haven't been able to access the Towsure website all weekend - was wanting to check some prices. Given the current economic climate I wonder if there is a problem here, or is it just a somewhat problematic computer system / server crash?

Anyone know if there's a problem and yet another casualty in the leisure industry?

:Sad:

Just gone into Towsure website no problem from here,

Cavendish

Free Member
Aug 10, 2008
England
Funster No
MH
C Class
Exp
Since September 2008
no i've tried and can't get onto their website either.

Subscribers  do not see these advertisements

S

stagman

Deleted User
There are 2 Towsures - one is the lesiure products company, the other one does trailers and related items - not the same company

Don't know then just been into towsure.com and towsure.co.uk no probs, what is the web address you are trying

OP
OP
camcondor

camcondor

Free Member
Jul 27, 2007
East Midlands
Funster No
MH
A Class
Both. The .co.uk one is the trailer company - there's no problem with that one. The .com one is Towsure and it's been offline whenever we've tried it over the weekend. Perhaps just a server problem as we do not have any problems with other sites.

OP
OP
camcondor

camcondor

Free Member
Jul 27, 2007
East Midlands
Funster No
MH
A Class
Their website is still down. Just a thought Stagman, if you had accessed their website previously it may have been stored in your browser history thus coming up when you access it now, despite not being "live".

Anyhow, hopefully just a server problem.

:Eeek:

Peter JohnsCross MH

Funster
Deceased RIP
Jan 5, 2008
East Sussex
Funster No
MH
Autotrail
Exp
I would doubt if Towsure have liquidity problems, accessory sales are good although our website is up and down like a yoyo.

Towsure should be at the NEC, they usually have a large stand there.

Peter

derek h

Free Member
May 29, 2008
Funster No
Let's be very careful here. This is how rumours start. Next thing you know is X, Y or Z have gone down the pan.
I heard something like, "A lie can be 40 miles away before the truth has got his boots on".
I'm trying not to sound bitter. But been there, done that.:Sad:
Derek

OP
OP
camcondor

camcondor

Free Member
Jul 27, 2007
East Midlands
Funster No
MH
A Class
Merely asking a question. Large companies generally have dedicated IT treams doing their websites, and are not usually offline (given that they sell a lot by mailorder) for a whole weekend at a time. Its a commercial company and these are bad times business wise, so that's all it is - a question. No doubt the IT team have had a weekend off and haven't noticed yet, but the question is very valid.

Lets be careful to protect the right to ask a valid question here!

Braunston

Free Member
May 21, 2008
Funster No
Hi,

Just a question why don't the people who are interested pick up the phone and ring the company.

Castaway

Free Member
Mar 2, 2008
Darlington
Funster No
MH
Gone back to tugging
Exp
40 years
Just been on with no problem.
It doesn't matter whether you put .com or .co.uk as it takes you to the same place!

madbluemad

Banned
Jan 26, 2008
spain
Funster No
MH
just looking
Exp
since 1980
Just been on with no problem.
It doesn't matter whether you put .com or .co.uk as it takes you to the same place!

Same here: .co.uk or .com takes me to the same site. Towsure.

Jim :Smile:

OP
OP
camcondor

camcondor

Free Member
Jul 27, 2007
East Midlands
Funster No
MH
A Class
Hi,

Just a question why don't the people who are interested pick up the phone and ring the company.

Check the TIME and the DATE of the post and perhaps it'll all be a bit clearer as to why there was no point in "picking up the phone and ringing the company" - :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

The website was down all weekend - obviously, as I thought, no-one from their web dept works on weekends and obviously they don't need any mail order business over weekends. :Eeek:

Join us or log in to post a reply.

To join in you must be a member of MotorhomeFun

Join MotorhomeFun

Join us, it quick and easy!

Already a member? Log in here.

Latest journal entries

Funsters who are viewing this thread

Back