Tabnum

Free Member
Aug 3, 2014
Funster No
MH
Don't own one yet
Exp
I'm a newbie
Hi retired Recently and after talking and looking for the last 2 years thinking now of taking the plunge.To start I am limited to budget,just looking at a Fiat Suntour350 2 berth 53 plate, the size is just what I have been looking at,priced about average for its age very clean I know they are expensive to run Motorhomes but looking at various forum sites this make and model has a very negative feedback,is this just because there are lots of them around or should I keep looking,help needed please.

Carol

LIFE MEMBER
Oct 2, 2007
North Wales.
Funster No
MH
A class
Exp
18 years s Motorhome (33years caravans)
Hello welcome to Fun, does this van have what you would like in it, does it have the lay out you want, does it have the storage, if it ticks the boxes, the thing with the cost of running is soon balanced out, some diesel a site for the night the cost against holidaying elsewhere can be quite reasonable, we have just had 2 weeks away , a few days in the country (partying with fun) 3 nights on the side of the canal at Nantwich lovely small town and 5 nights at Southport, the cost of diesel and sites was just £100 not bad for a couple off weeks away, it's only as expensive as you want it to be.

OP
OP
T

Tabnum

Free Member
Aug 3, 2014
Funster No
MH
Don't own one yet
Exp
I'm a newbie
Thanks for your quick response yes everything ticks the boxes,just not sure about the model .

Nov 18, 2011
Planet Earth
Funster No
MH
A van
Exp
Over 25 year's
Thanks for your quick response yes everything ticks the boxes,just not sure about the model .
Welkom from the forum nutter three washers short of a full engine if it ticks the boxes just take the plunge you cant go better than this fun forum well they have let me stay for over two years :rofl::wink:

Subscribers  do not see these advertisements

OP
OP
T

Tabnum

Free Member
Aug 3, 2014
Funster No
MH
Don't own one yet
Exp
I'm a newbie
Cheers after 3 replies I feel better and a little more confident to go ahead.

Carol

LIFE MEMBER
Oct 2, 2007
North Wales.
Funster No
MH
A class
Exp
18 years s Motorhome (33years caravans)
If it is what you want, make sure you check it for damp (very important) on buying any motorhome, the thing is if it suits you it's not got any big problems go for it :)

Apr 20, 2012
derbyshire
Funster No
MH
Camper van
Exp
1year 10 times
Welcome found this site extremely helpful and instructive
Can be fun also so good alround

OP
OP
T

Tabnum

Free Member
Aug 3, 2014
Funster No
MH
Don't own one yet
Exp
I'm a newbie
Buying from a dealer stated would give a health check ,service ,mot and valet.going to view again Monday will let you know how it's going.If I do jump in will be back to ask about sites.Cheers.

Join us or log in to post a reply.

To join in you must be a member of MotorhomeFun

Join MotorhomeFun

Join us, it quick and easy!

Already a member? Log in here.

Funsters who are viewing this thread

Back