Outdoor Bits (1 Viewer)

• Thread starter Deleted member 29692
  • Start date
D

Deleted member 29692

Deleted User
We're about halfway through our trip and the dog managed to bend beyond repair one of the legs of our Fiamma awning. After I finished swearing at him I set about finding a new one. One phone call later to Outdoor Bits explaining the situation and a replacement is on it's way to the site we are on. The next morning I wandered down to the office to let them know we were going out for the day and I would collect it when I got back and it's already there waiting for me. Brilliant service (y)

Apr 27, 2008
Eastbourne East Sussex
Funster No
MH
Hymer low profile
Exp
Since 1972
Awning legs and dogs can be a problem. I have solved this to my satisfaction by never putting the legs down to the ground, but using the official Fiamma brackets that you fit to the sides of the van. Saves having to peg them down too. After a time you remember not to walk into them.

Attachments

• 98655-728.jpg
    98655-728.jpg
    90.8 KB · Views: 26
Dec 12, 2010
Cumbria
Funster No
MH
C Class
Exp
since 2011
Awning legs and dogs can be a problem. I have solved this to my satisfaction by never putting the legs down to the ground, but using the official Fiamma brackets that you fit to the sides of the van. Saves having to peg them down too. After a time you remember not to walk into them.
Wish I could do that with mine but the clip would be on the locker door :(

Subscribers  do not see these advertisements

Join us or log in to post a reply.

To join in you must be a member of MotorhomeFun

Join MotorhomeFun

Join us, it quick and easy!

Already a member? Log in here.

Latest journal entries

Funsters who are viewing this thread

Back