Forestboy

LIFE MEMBER
Jul 31, 2007
Forest of Dean
Funster No
MH
A Class Hymer B694 tag
Exp
Has any one dealt with this company or know anything about them.
Apparently they are based in Somerset and can get RVs to order at huge discounts. Their price for a Simba is substantially less than any other UK dealer. Are they genuine or too good to be true?

Posted on RVFultiming as well

johnsandywhite

Free Member
Jul 29, 2007
Doncaster/Spain
Funster No
MH
'A' Class RV &
Exp
:Smile: They have been around for a while. Not heard of anyone having any dealings with them. I think at one time they had a few on ebay. Suggesting they can source an RV from the USA. It sounded a bit like my recent business proposition. :eek:

L

Lindy-C

Deleted User
Hi Ror
The only Mercury I have come across are based in Kent, as JSW says he sells on Ebay......

This chap here: Link Removed

I only "know" him in as much as he has bought parts from me.

Subscribers  do not see these advertisements

superk

Free Member
Aug 22, 2007
Devon
Funster No
MH
Van Conversion now sold
Exp
8 years
A guy of considerable taste I believe ....

Puts a copy of my book in every RV he sells::bigsmile:

Tony Santara

Free Member
Jul 26, 2007
Cheshire (ex Mancunian)
Funster No
MH
A class RV
Exp
since 1994
Hi Ror

I've ordered a mud flap off him seems genuine to speak to although thats no recomendation very helpfull to talk to we'll have to see
keep you posted

PS he also trades as Mercury Classic Cars

Last edited:
L

Lindy-C

Deleted User
Hi Ror

I've ordered a mud flap off him seems genuine to speak to although thats no recomendation very helpfull to talk to we'll have to see
keep you posted

PS he also trades as Mercury Classic Cars

Tony, I wish I had seen this before.....I have just sent him an email asking for his suppliers details........ :Doh: ..........I think you'll know why :Blush:

Jim

Ringleader
Jul 19, 2007
Sutton on Sea, UK
Funster No
MH
Adria Panel Van.
Exp
Since 1988
I have just put their details in the review section so if anyone does use them please do Link Removedand tell us all about it. :Smile:

L

Lindy-C

Deleted User
I have just "spoken" to Simon again via Email and pointed him in this direction :winky:

Geo

Trader - Funster
Jul 29, 2007
Mansfield,Notts
Funster No
MH
Autotrail Tracker FB
Exp
45 +years with breaks
Forget the stickers Jim how about a free MHfun stainless mud flap each:RollEyes:
Geo

Aug 16, 2007
Funster No
Funny, but we have been discussing all options for the next few years and one of them is to sell up and Get a RV.
I must admit that if I was full timing, I would like the extra room that a R V gives!:thumb:

mercuryarv

Trader - RV Sales
Sep 9, 2007
Nr CANTERBURY, KENT
Funster No
MH
CLASS A
Exp
11 YEARS PERSONALLY
Mercury Arv Information

Hi everyone out there, firstly and most important to all of you, we can at your request supply a nice RV with all tanks full of wine, trouble is I have never been that keen on the Californian wine. Your the customer you decide, we normally supply all RV's with full tanks of fuel, if you want wine, I will get brewing.

I only came across your site due to the young lady from Stateside Tuning, it seems someone has been round the shows in the past selling the Mirror Finish Stainless Steel Mudflap Trims we manufacture. I can only tell you it was not us, we did have an enquiry from someone who asked a while ago if we could make them for them, but it never went any further. For those of you out there who want to know what they are like, please check out the spares section on our website www.mercuryarv.com or wait until one of your members Winniebago Tony has received his. You will also see them appearing on the back of Electrolux trucks, they know what an impact it can have, so maybe it will be for you as well? I am confident when Tony receives his mudflap kit, he will be able to tell you what he thinks. Each one is cut to your requirements, so you decide what you want on it, if it is fairly normal there will be no artwork charge, if it is more complicated, we would make a small charge to design and put it intom a format a CNC laser cutter will understand. It is a kit and comes with all you will need, even down to the nuts, bolts washers etc.

In terms of supplying RV's, we would be only too pleased to quote you. Why are our prices so good? This is due to the fact that we have a company based in Montana USA and have excellent relations with all we deal with. We are happy to supply new or used, all we ask is you are realistic in what you expect for your PX. A lot of you may well have purchased from the main dealers and others in the UK, we accept you will have paid a lot more than we would charge you, therefore you must understand we cannot offer you silly money for any PX. If we can help we would love to, after all, all you can save is many thousands, and in most cases, tens of thousands. Again if you wish us to quote, we will quote on a like for like basis, but if you are buying new, is it a 2008 model or 2007? Ours will always be new and built in the factory FOR YOU, unless we tell you otherwise.

Finally, if you are new to American RV's, please check our Review & guide on Ebay for buying an american motorhome Again if you have never dealt with us, please check out our feedback from buyers section under our user id Dessieds. We always like to place one RV on Ebay once a year, and soon the first one this year will be the Holiday Rambler which is nearing completion.

Well all of you, I hope that has given you an insight into who we are and what we do, as time goes on I am sure more of you will have dealt with us and be able to give your own opinion on us. Have fun all of you out there, and stay safe on our terrible roads. Kindest regards to you all, Simon @ Mercury ARV

superk

Free Member
Aug 22, 2007
Devon
Funster No
MH
Van Conversion now sold
Exp
8 years
Nice post Simon I'm sure you'll generate some interest from members who are already Rvers or, who aspire to be.
Keith

L

Lindy-C

Deleted User
Hi Simon, welcome to the site..........what took you so long? :roflmto:

mercuryarv

Trader - RV Sales
Sep 9, 2007
Nr CANTERBURY, KENT
Funster No
MH
CLASS A
Exp
11 YEARS PERSONALLY
What Took So Long?

Hi Miss Stateside, sorry been working today preparing an RV. Thank you for the introduction to the site by the way, I have to agree that all site members need to have a mudflap trim as one or more of the members stated. I hope your business is going well and life is good for you? Kindest regards, Simon

Join us or log in to post a reply.

To join in you must be a member of MotorhomeFun

Join MotorhomeFun

Join us, it quick and easy!

Already a member? Log in here.

Latest journal entries

Funsters who are viewing this thread

Back