Pitches At Malvern Available! (1 Viewer)

Wombles

LIFE MEMBER
Oct 28, 2013
SW England
Funster No
MH
Van Conversion
Exp
A few years now
The Motorhome Fun allocated pitches are all full BUT our sister club RVOC still have spare capacity(y)
You do have to subscribe to RVOC (only £5 for Funsters) but you don't have to have a big motorhome - any size is welcome (even tiddlers like ours!), many existing RVOC members are also Funsters & Fun area won't be that far away:) Please see the other Malvern thread for full details. Thought it a good idea to add this as noticed that a few members have only seen the title of the other thread as Full & not spotted this as an option - don't want anyone to miss out on what promises to be a good time:party3:::bigsmile:

Ambilkate

LIFE MEMBER
Jul 15, 2009
Shropshire
Funster No
MH
HYMER 654
Exp
since 2006
Sorry we have decided we won't be coming to Malvern. Thankyou RVOC for the invite to camp with you all hopefully will catch up with you all again in Southport, Amanda and ourselves had a great time with you there.
Kind regards Kate XXX

Subscribers  do not see these advertisements

meggie

Free Member
Jan 12, 2009
milford haven
Funster No
MH
A class
Exp
8y
Sorry we have decided we won't be coming to Malvern. Thankyou RVOC for the invite to camp with you all hopefully will catch up with you all again in Southport, Amanda and ourselves had a great time with you there.
Kind regards Kate XXX
sorry you have decided not to come,was so looking for a good chat it been a long time since we meet,hope to seen you soon.mark

Ambilkate

LIFE MEMBER
Jul 15, 2009
Shropshire
Funster No
MH
HYMER 654
Exp
since 2006
sorry you have decided not to come,was so looking for a good chat it been a long time since we meet,hope to seen you soon.mark

ahh thanks for that Mark we will deffo have to catch up at some stage xxx

SharonL

Free Member
Apr 14, 2013
Rossendale
Funster No
MH
Him RV - me Bongo!
Exp
Just starting
This will be our first year at Malvern so I'm really looking forward to it!

Not coming in Jim's RV this time (as we did at Southport) purse strings won't stretch far enough for the fuel money to take the big beast that far :p but we is coming in my little Mazda Bongo that I drive every single day of the week to work but he rarely gets to camp out bless him :( so now he's very excited too! :LOL:

Can't wait, see y'all there (n)

OP
OP
Wombles

Wombles

LIFE MEMBER
Oct 28, 2013
SW England
Funster No
MH
Van Conversion
Exp
A few years now
Any Funsters out there who have never attended a rally before? It's great value & you can choose whether to join in or not in a friendly environment with like minded people. You can take from it what suits you with no pressure but if you need help or advice there is always someone there. Malvern looks like a great one to start with - lots going on so no chance to get bored!

OP
OP
Wombles

Wombles

LIFE MEMBER
Oct 28, 2013
SW England
Funster No
MH
Van Conversion
Exp
A few years now
Pitches still available with RVOC & less than 2 days left to book : "Pre-booking on this event closes at 10:00 on 28 Jul 2014." You don't have to have a big motorhome or wear a stetson & you will be assured of a warm welcome:)

May 21, 2008
Oxford
Funster No
MH
WildAx Constellation
Exp
Since 2008
It would be good to have the list of Funsters who are pitching with RVOC/ Anyone got it??

ourcampersbeentrashed

Free Member
Apr 19, 2008
East London
Funster No
MH
C Class
Exp
well over 5 years
Well Geo and Pammy are funsters
We are funsters
Gary and Barb are funsters
Wombles
Shirley and Graham
Ifor
Mousy
Landy Lover
erm these are the ones I can remember off the top of my head but Im sure theres loads more and we are all parking with RVOC xxxx

ourcampersbeentrashed

Free Member
Apr 19, 2008
East London
Funster No
MH
C Class
Exp
well over 5 years

ourcampersbeentrashed

Free Member
Apr 19, 2008
East London
Funster No
MH
C Class
Exp
well over 5 years
EDIT -

Well Geo and Pammy are funsters
We are funsters
Gary and Barb are funsters
Wombles
Shirley and Graham
Ifor
Mousy
Landy Lover
erm these are the ones I can remember off the top of my head but Im sure theres loads more and we are all parking with RVOC xxxx

SORRY AND BLUEMOONER - my memories not what it used to be :(:(:( theres loads more Ive forgotten too apologies in advance

Landy lover

LIFE MEMBER
Jul 11, 2009
Zummerzet
Funster No
MH
27ft Eurolight
Exp
Camping Caravaning now 5'ering 49 years
Hi

Joined RVOC and booked from Friday - first MH show - look out for the smallest RV
(y)

Can you log onto RVOC please and let me know so that I can add you to the list - I cannot find your Fun user name on there ??

Apr 13, 2012
Funster No
MH
Mobilvetta Euroyacht
Exp
1996, then break 'til 2011
Can you log onto RVOC please and let me know so that I can add you to the list - I cannot find your Fun user name on there ??

Still on RVOC as 'Burstner':unsure::unsure:

Landy lover

LIFE MEMBER
Jul 11, 2009
Zummerzet
Funster No
MH
27ft Eurolight
Exp
Camping Caravaning now 5'ering 49 years
It would be good to have the list of Funsters who are pitching with RVOC/ Anyone got it??

Well I have just had a look at the list on RVOC - we are marshalling for RVOC and ARVE /M mainly because most of the ARVE/M members are also RVOC as well looks like there will be upwards of 80 units there and looking at the names I would guess 40 of those are Funsters as well as RVOC You will be in good company trust me ;)

ourcampersbeentrashed

Free Member
Apr 19, 2008
East London
Funster No
MH
C Class
Exp
well over 5 years
Dont miss out folks - tomorrow - Monday is the last day to prebook and get pitched with RVOC our sister site. Sorry there are no spaces left with mhfun but there are plenty of funsters pitching with RVOC

Join us or log in to post a reply.

To join in you must be a member of MotorhomeFun

Join MotorhomeFun

Join us, it quick and easy!

Already a member? Log in here.

Latest journal entries

Funsters who are viewing this thread

Back