Aug 21, 2008
South Derbyshire
Funster No
MH
Over Cab
Exp
2 yrs.
Hi all,
been around a few weeks now so thought I would introduce myself. Retired last year after 35yrs working for a brewery,19yrs as a drayman then 16yrs as company chauffeur. Gwen my wife has been retired for about 16yrs,through ill health,but she is fine now. We have been motorhoming for a couple of years now,a Autotrail Cheyenne for 6mths or so then a Roller Team Granduca 171,which we still have. Have done quite a few short breaks in this country,and been down to Italy for 2 weeks last year.We used to caravan till I started chauffeuring and had a company car with no tow bar ,when we started travelling the world watching bike racing. We still have a couple of bikes and go away on a BMW R1100s occasionally.

Reg & Gwen.

runrig

LIFE MEMBER
Oct 22, 2007
sheffield
Funster No
MH
Compass Kensington
Exp
25 years
Reg & Gwen

Hi to you both
Welcome to the motorhome fun club, we are all friendly here and usually someone has an answer to any questions you have. Nice to see you are up north a bit, we are in sheffield. hope to see you at one of the clubs meets in the future.
Cheers :thumb: :RollEyes:

Jim

Ringleader
Jul 19, 2007
Sutton on Sea, UK
Funster No
MH
Adria Panel Van.
Exp
Since 1988
Hi Reg & Gwen, a big fun welcome to you both:thumb:

Subscribers  do not see these advertisements

dylan

Free Member
Aug 31, 2007
sw wales
Funster No
MH
none
Exp
n/a
Welcome to you both, I love to follow you travelling the world watching bike racing how wonderful that would be ! World superbikes or Moto gp or both ? ::bigsmile:

OP
OP
bikemad99

bikemad99

Free Member
Aug 21, 2008
South Derbyshire
Funster No
MH
Over Cab
Exp
2 yrs.
Welcome to you both, I love to follow you travelling the world watching bike racing how wonderful that would be ! World superbikes or Moto gp or both ? ::bigsmile:

We started off doing Grand Prix (before Moto GP) then went onto Superbikes during the Fogarty years. We were in the grandstand on the Bass straight in Phillip Island when Foggy raced & crashed for the last time. We did most of the European rounds on a bike,then flew to the rest as part of our holidays.Happy days and it took us to places we would never have gone to.

Reg.

Subscribers  do not see these advertisements

dylan

Free Member
Aug 31, 2007
sw wales
Funster No
MH
none
Exp
n/a
Sounds wonderful, watched moto gp at donnington and wsb at brands (my daughter was race co ordinator there) for a a few years but never any where else. Green with envy !:thumb:

Join us or log in to post a reply.

To join in you must be a member of MotorhomeFun

Join MotorhomeFun

Join us, it quick and easy!

Already a member? Log in here.

Latest journal entries

Funsters who are viewing this thread

Back