where to buy cheap SD CARDS ! (1 Viewer)

Adria 5

Free Member
Jul 23, 2007
Funster No
MH
adria caravan
Exp
hi Wheres the cheapest place to buy sd cards ebay! aldi??

just wonder someone got a link!??

ray:RollEyes:

U

ukrv

Deleted User
Hi Ray

Try Link Removed

Ebuyer (not Ebay) are great for all electronics stuff.

Paul

Subscribers  do not see these advertisements

Last edited by a moderator:

Jim

Ringleader
Jul 19, 2007
Sutton on Sea, UK
Funster No
MH
Adria Panel Van.
Exp
Since 1988
What are they for Ray? some no name ones are terribly unreliable and can and do die very easily.

EDITED

Doh, just realised you posted in the camera forum so I'm guessing you need the cards for a camera :blush: In that case definitely do not buy cheap. The named brands such as lexar and Sandisk are your best bet. go for at least a 60x speed card but if you can afford it get a 100x or even 133x

A good tip, buy two smaller cards rather than one big one, this will make you download the pictures to your hard disk more often. If you buy a big 2gig card and its full with photos and fails that's a lot of pictures to lose. They are better than they used to be but they do fail.

camcondor

Free Member
Jul 27, 2007
East Midlands
Funster No
MH
A Class
Be very careful with the "cheap" cards supposedly named brands, on ebay - many are fraudulent rubbishy copies. Its just not worth it - your camera kit cost a good bit, you need decent cards to keep your precious photos safe before downloading them etc.

Try Digital Depot - they offer fantastic deals on the decent cards - Sandisk Extreme IV , etc. with reliable, fast delivery and a good online store as well as a decent shop if you are in the area. We buy all our porfessional cards from them and have not had a failure yet.

Laurie

Jim

Ringleader
Jul 19, 2007
Sutton on Sea, UK
Funster No
MH
Adria Panel Van.
Exp
Since 1988
Be very careful with the "cheap" cards supposedly named brands, on ebay - many are fraudulent rubbishy copies. Its just not worth it - your camera kit cost a good bit, you need decent cards to keep your precious photos safe before downloading them etc.

Try Digital Depot - they offer fantastic deals on the decent cards - Sandisk Extreme IV , etc. with reliable, fast delivery and a good online store as well as a decent shop if you are in the area. We buy all our porfessional cards from them and have not had a failure yet.

Laurie

I think Sandisk are offering a 10 year guarantee now. That is good.

V

vanessa

Deleted User
Can't remember offhand what memory card my camera takes, but they were not cheap copies, and 7 years of heavy use on, are still (touch wood) going strong. I agree, don't go cheap, go quality ... your photos are irreplacable!

OP
OP
Adria 5

Adria 5

Free Member
Jul 23, 2007
Funster No
MH
adria caravan
Exp
hi thanks for replys folks !!:Smile:

ray

P

philbre

Deleted User
memory cards

you might consider trying shop4memory.ie
super prices on transcend cards, an american card
exchange rate might not help you...:thumb:

Bulletguy

Free Member
Feb 7, 2008
Cheshire/Staffs
Funster No
I have just bought a pack of two 2 gig sd cards from MyMemory.com - Memory Cards for Mobile Phones & Digital Cameras for £17.99 and they are Sandisk. Well pleased.
How much???? :whatthe::whatthe:

7dayshop.com - Online Store

Wouldn't pay too much attention to what name it says on any card either. They are there for folks who want to pay for a name first and card second. My camera uses CF cards and one of the best i have is a 4gb i bought for £7 off eBay....totally unheard of brand but it does the biz and came in at the 'right money'. :thumb:

peterandbetty

Free Member
Oct 5, 2007
North Staffs
Funster No
Exp
I was in Argos yesterday and they are very cheep in there as they are on offer .
Betty :thumb:

pappajohn

LIFE MEMBER
Aug 26, 2007
Dark side of the moon
Funster No
Exp
Since 2005
did anyone check the date on this thread before todays posts....

09/09/2007

i think ray maybe has a card by now!!!

:Doh::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

Last edited:

Braunston

Free Member
May 21, 2008
Funster No
Hi, Just to add I buy from the 7dayshop as well, they are great value and you don't pay VAT for some reason

Join us or log in to post a reply.

To join in you must be a member of MotorhomeFun

Join MotorhomeFun

Join us, it quick and easy!

Already a member? Log in here.

Latest journal entries

Funsters who are viewing this thread

Back