sean n maggie

Free Member
Apr 29, 2014
leeds
Funster No
MH
autotrail
Exp
Anyone with sky tv , check your accounts, the prices are going up, our bill has gone up twice in past two months and due to go up again in september,,,or it was until a call was made,,,,funny how our charges for the next 12 months are less than we were paying in past 12 months,,,,by quite a bit too,,,,,,was worth the £2.70 phone call charge....

Mar 16, 2010
Carmarthenshire
Funster No
MH
In between
Exp
Since 1988
Just had a letter saying mine is going up £1.50 a month I think I will cancel it as don't watch it that often.

DBK

LIFE MEMBER
Jan 9, 2013
Plympton, Devon
Funster No
MH
PVC, Murvi Morocco
Exp
We had sky but cancelled it when we moved. I do have Now TV (part of Sky) which costs less than a fiver a month. Unless you are a great sports fan I can't see any reason for wanting Sky, assuming you have decent broadband and digital channels.

Subscribers  do not see these advertisements

OP
OP
sean n maggie

sean n maggie

Free Member
Apr 29, 2014
leeds
Funster No
MH
autotrail
Exp
We had sky but cancelled it when we moved. I do have Now TV (part of Sky) which costs less than a fiver a month. Unless you are a great sports fan I can't see any reason for wanting Sky, assuming you have decent broadband and digital channels.

all to keep wifey happy,,,plus i do watch a lot of sport,,,,,just cant see how they work out the costings.....

Join us or log in to post a reply.

To join in you must be a member of MotorhomeFun

Join MotorhomeFun

Join us, it quick and easy!

Already a member? Log in here.

Latest journal entries

Funsters who are viewing this thread

Back