Spain - Legislation Re Motorhome Parking. (1 Viewer)

Momo

Free Member
Sep 19, 2008
Valencia City, Spain
Funster No
MH
just looking
Exp
I'm a newbie.
Hi everyone:

I will try and upload the Spanish Legislation regarding Motorhome parking etc. (in Spanish) and which you should print out and carry several copies to show to the Police if you have any problems - "Parking" not "Camping" - whilst travelling through Spain.

Sorry but although the file is in a WinZip it is just too big. If anyone is interested in receiving a copy please send me an email to:

momoac@hotmail.com

I shall try to translate the file but bear in mind it is better to carry it in Spanish as most Spanish Policemen do not speak English.

Regards
Momo

Jim

Ringleader
Jul 19, 2007
Sutton on Sea, UK
Funster No
MH
Adria Panel Van.
Exp
Since 1988
Hi Momo thats great, you can add the file to our download section Link Removed, then everyone will be able to download it:thumb:

OP
OP
Momo

Momo

Free Member
Sep 19, 2008
Valencia City, Spain
Funster No
MH
just looking
Exp
I'm a newbie.
Hi Momo thats great, you can add the file to our download section Link Removed, then everyone will be able to download it:thumb:

Thanks, Jim.

Motorhomers should carry a few printed out copies with them to show to the Spanish Police if they have any problems. Sorry it's in Spanish but the majority of Police do not speak English. Will try to find time to translate it and upload the English version.

Regards
Momo

Subscribers  do not see these advertisements

Join us or log in to post a reply.

To join in you must be a member of MotorhomeFun

Join MotorhomeFun

Join us, it quick and easy!

Already a member? Log in here.

Latest journal entries

Funsters who are viewing this thread

Back