LIFE MEMBER
Dec 16, 2012
Lancashire
Funster No
MH
Hymer B678
Exp
Hang on while I look at my watch
Like the new site it's a lot more easy on the eyes. What I really like though is you can't see the number of posts by each member. Hopefully this will now stop some members posting daft one liners purely to build up their score.

Great layout Jim thanks

Aug 27, 2009
Hertfordshire
Funster No
MH
Van Conversion
Exp
40 years
Like the new site it's a lot more easy on the eyes. What I really like though is you can't see the number of posts by each member. Hopefully this will now stop some members posting daft one liners purely to build up their score.

Great layout Jim thanks
I could be a bit naïve here....why would anyone want to build up their number of posts to achieve a higher score?
Very strange thing to say. :sneaky:

Subscribers  do not see these advertisements

JJ

Mágica
May 1, 2008
Quinta Majay, Pinheiro Bordalo, Portugal
Funster No
MH
Burstner Privilege T
Exp
over 50 years
Sorry Mr M1wor

I will continue to post "daft one liners" and indeed daft "more than one" liners in the belief that the very foundations of our superb motorhome forum are built on the ground labelled "FUN".

If someone needs help and I can I will but there is so much more to this site than just FACTS.

And the number of posts someone makes indicates to me how much they have contributed to our "community" in either manner.

I would like to try to explain how saddened your post made me but if I do, I will do so in a new post so I can improve my number of posts...

JJ :cool:

Bailey58

LIFE MEMBER
Jun 23, 2010
Norfolk and Toftir.
Funster No
MH
Sold
Exp
July 2010 (ex tugger)
How many do I get for this?

030245824_iconv.jpeg

Subscribers  do not see these advertisements

Popeye

Deceased RIP
Sep 5, 2011
edge of New Forest
Funster No
MH
Frankia Platin Plus
Exp
On and off since 1983
Sorry Mr M1wor

If someone needs help and I can I will but there is so much more to this site than just FACTS.

I would like to try to explain how saddened your post made me but if I do, I will do so in a new post so I can improve my number of posts...

I'm getting in on this one just to boost my SCORE.....

Seriously I have not offered much in the way of technical assistance even though I served a full engineering apprenticeship, I have however soaked up a lot of info from many on here; Pappajohn, Techno, GJH, Chris, Jim, Scotjimland in fact far too many to mention.

So I imagine I am the one who comes out with the daft one liners just to boost my score, well I've never looked at it that way but so be it. Griff

JJ

Mágica
May 1, 2008
Quinta Majay, Pinheiro Bordalo, Portugal
Funster No
MH
Burstner Privilege T
Exp
over 50 years
snipped...

Seriously I have not offered much in the way of technical assistance even though I served a full engineering apprenticeship,

Griff

Funsters... please do not believe this nonsense for one nano second...

I know Mr Popeye has gone more than an extra mile to help out another Funster...

and what brilliant help it was too.

Lights and bushels come to mind here.

scotjimland

LIFE MEMBER
Jul 25, 2007
Suffolk Coastal District, UK
Funster No
MH
Timberland
What I really like though is you can't see the number of posts by each member. Hopefully this will now stop some members posting daft one liners purely to build up their score.

I love daft one liners.. :D

Does this count toward my daft score ? :unsure:

Note to Jim.. can you please add post count under the avatar.. :ROFLMAO:

Debs

LIFE MEMBER
Jun 9, 2014
West Notts
Funster No
MH
A class Adria Vision
Sorry - are we having a daft score now? That's ok, won't be long before I catch some of you folks up then :LOL:

Join us or log in to post a reply.

To join in you must be a member of MotorhomeFun

Join MotorhomeFun

Join us, it quick and easy!

Already a member? Log in here.

Latest journal entries

Funsters who are viewing this thread

Back