I am buying the Bank of Scotland (1 Viewer)

slickmouse

Free Member
Dec 30, 2007
Planet Mars next 2 Uranus
Funster No
MH
Winne/DAF Coach
It's true I am! Here's my plan

I write a cheque for £6 Billion on a Thursday, sign all the paperwork on the same day.
When they present the cheque on the Friday that gives me the weekend (2 days) and the Monday, Tuesday and Wednesday to print the cash on Bank of Scotland notes put it into my account, make sure it doesn't bounce (don't want to charge myself £35) and ta-da! I own a bank :Cool:

Is that the way to do it or is that too simple??

I'll let you know how i get on on Monday when i see my business account manager mind you he'll be the first fecker to get the sack:thumb:

GJH

LIFE MEMBER
Aug 20, 2007
Acklam, Teesside, originally Glossop
Funster No
MH
None, now sold
Exp
2006 to 2022
It's true I am! Here's my plan

I write a cheque for £6 Billion on a Thursday, sign all the paperwork on the same day.
When they present the cheque on the Friday that gives me the weekend (2 days) and the Monday, Tuesday and Wednesday to print the cash on Bank of Scotland notes put it into my account, make sure it doesn't bounce (don't want to charge myself £35) and ta-da! I own a bank :Cool:

Is that the way to do it or is that too simple??

I'll let you know how i get on on Monday when i see my business account manager mind you he'll be the first fecker to get the sack:thumb:

And with the value of HBOS at the moment you get change of £5,999,999,999,999 :ROFLMAO:

Graham

artona

Free Member
Jul 31, 2007
Funster No
MH
self build
Exp
40 yrs and still not got a release date
The real floor in the plan is that they will want cleared funds before giving you the key to the door and cleared funds simply do not exist anymore - not even for £1

Best get back to the drawing board quick

Subscribers  do not see these advertisements

Baldy

Free Member
May 8, 2008
The open road
Funster No
MH
A Class
Exp
officially since 22 feb 2010
An excellent idea, although the only problem with it that I can see is that Alister darling Dearest will want his percentage, which will force you into selling putting the bank into liquidation for the next person to buy.........and the cycle repeats, ad infinitum.:Doh::winky::winky:

OP
OP
slickmouse

slickmouse

Free Member
Dec 30, 2007
Planet Mars next 2 Uranus
Funster No
MH
Winne/DAF Coach
There's always a problem, what if i offered Darling and Brown a directorship when they have had their arses kicked out?? :RollEyes:

Supertractorman

Free Member
Sep 7, 2007
Funster No
Why don't you buy it on your Barclaycard ( You might have some redress if it goes wrong ) when the Barclaycard bill comes in pay it with another card, then another , then another etc and you will never have any interest on your money:ROFLMAO:
Do you fancy going 50/50 on Bradford & Bingley ?

David

Last edited:

Join us or log in to post a reply.

To join in you must be a member of MotorhomeFun

Join MotorhomeFun

Join us, it quick and easy!

Already a member? Log in here.

Latest journal entries

Funsters who are viewing this thread

Back