Free Member
Aug 20, 2007
Lincoln
Funster No
MH
?
Exp
?
:Cool: Camping Almafra Espania. But perhaps for NOT much longer than January 2009. The rent for our plot has increased by 60%. :whatthe::Eeek::Angry:

Aha There you are....Down in SPAIN Already.:thumb:

Does that relate to energy costs?Seems a bit steep,Mind you...It seems anything goes on price rises nowadays.

PS Set up a web cam on the beach And I promise I'll log in every day for my SUN fix.:thumb:

Steve.

PS Wish I was there.

Subscribers  do not see these advertisements

Jim

Ringleader
Jul 19, 2007
Sutton on Sea, UK
Funster No
MH
Adria Panel Van.
Exp
Since 1988
Someone I know stopped there last month and didn't have a good thing about the place. IIRC they complained about the price and an unfriendly attitude.

Road Runner

Free Member
Jul 26, 2007
Europe
Funster No
MH
yes
Exp
Since before Motorhomefun
Sitting in a tanning shop in Bradford:winky::roflmto:

Residence of Spain have banned him due to his rain dancing:roflmto::roflmto::roflmto::roflmto:

Last edited:

johnsandywhite

Free Member
Jul 29, 2007
Doncaster/Spain
Funster No
MH
'A' Class RV &
Exp
Someone I know stopped there last month and didn't have a good thing about the place. IIRC they complained about the price and an unfriendly attitude.

:Blush: Apparently while we have been away, they have been treating the regular/permanent Brits like pieces of ****. Favouring the Spanish. I don't understand why because the camp is pretty quiet and empty at the moment. Perhaps they want to go bankrupt?
Having said that. The NEW camp site in Villoyosa is going to be expensive too. :Blush:

Subscribers  do not see these advertisements

OP
OP
American Dream

American Dream

Free Member
Aug 20, 2007
Lincoln
Funster No
MH
?
Exp
?
:Blush: Apparently while we have been away, they have been treating the regular/permanent Brits like pieces of ****. Favouring the Spanish. I don't understand why because the camp is pretty quiet and empty at the moment. Perhaps they want to go bankrupt?
Having said that. The NEW camp site in Villoyosa is going to be expensive too. :Blush:

So does this mean you're moving sites then John?

Join us or log in to post a reply.

To join in you must be a member of MotorhomeFun

Join MotorhomeFun

Join us, it quick and easy!

Already a member? Log in here.

Latest journal entries

Funsters who are viewing this thread

Back