LIFE MEMBER
Aug 20, 2007
Acklam, Teesside, originally Glossop
Funster No
MH
None, now sold
Exp
2006 to 2022
Many thanks to Sheila & Mick, Andy & Shirley and all their helpers for another smashing meet.

Thanks also to all Funsters who made it a great weekend - I managed, again, to put more faces to names :)

Last edited:

canopus

LIFE MEMBER
Nov 27, 2010
rural Lincolnshire
Funster No
MH
Carado CV640 Pro
Exp
Since 2010
Great weekend, sincere thanks Mick, Sheila, Andy & Shirl plus all the other helpers who made the weekend so memorable. We are still here along with a handful of other vans. Hope you do it again here next year at White House Farm.

Lynda, Ken + Jess

Jeniandjohn

Free Member
Jul 7, 2013
Lincoln
Funster No
MH
Rapidity 696ff
Exp
Thank you to Mick Sheila Andy & Shirl. Great weekend fabulous company and loads of fun, first non show rally we have attended can not wait for the next one. Loved it

Jenny and John

Subscribers  do not see these advertisements

sean n maggie

Free Member
Apr 29, 2014
leeds
Funster No
MH
autotrail
Exp
Thanks for a great welcome at our first meet you all made myself and maggie feel so relaxed,,,,,look forward to seeing you all again soon....(y)

ToddyTwo

Free Member
May 5, 2014
Yorkshire
Funster No
MH
A Class
Exp
Since March 2014
A big thank you to Sheila, Mick, Andy and Shirl. We are no longer Funster virgins!! We had a great weekend and would like to thank everyone there for making us feel so welcome. We look forward to many more.

Night Owl

Free Member
Oct 24, 2011
Nr York
Funster No
MH
Caravan
Exp
20 years
Sheila,Shirley, Mick and Andy thanks for all your hard work to make this a great meet. Put some faces to names, which was scary at times, and met lots of new friends and caught up with old ones.

the stig

Funster
Oct 10, 2009
Grimsby
Funster No
MH
RV
Exp
Since 2009
Yet another triumph you guys, thank you so much, loved it. Northern generosity is first class, and a huge breakfast available for all, pleased to see we finally were allowed to have some event tents up north! Makes a huge difference.. Thanks to Canopus for bringing them along :0)
But one last question.
BRIAN, BRIAN, WHERE THE HELL IS BRIAN...???

Terry

LIFE MEMBER
Dec 27, 2007
Lincolnshire
Funster No
MH
A class
Exp
Can't remember ;)
:cool:May I add my thanks to Sheila & Mick, Andy & Shirley wand all the others who made this such an enjoyable meeting --Nice to put faces to names I felt I already knew,even if I was really surprised by one in particular who I had honestly thought was his avatar picture for yrs :LOL:(grow your hair and a beard ;))only to find out it was a pic of a American hobo :)Graham it was a pleasure to meet you and your mrs (sorry I have forgotten her name by now)I feel I made new friends and met old ones (y)It was nice to meet up with friends who I met only a few weeks ago in person who again made me feel sooooo welcome THANKS ONE AND ALL (y)(y)
terry

truffs

LIFE MEMBER
Feb 24, 2012
Durham (Lanchester)
Funster No
MH
CV20
Exp
since 2006
Thanks to Sheila & Mick, Andy & Shirley and all their helpers, The Mother and I had a brill time meeting new and old Funsters heres looking forward to meeting you all again.

ShiftZZ

LIFE MEMBER
Feb 19, 2008
Dark Side of the Moon
Funster No
MH
A class
Exp
Since 2007
I wish to complain..

Number one , they ran out of beer, YES, Mick it was your fault, I told you that two barrels was not enough, blooding Hilldweller , the man is a disaster, he will now be banned form driving his tractor at the Monastary.

On a serious note, I always love Misterton, the people and the site (bar the Burstner owners) I met a lot of nice people and it’s nice to meet up with old friends, OLD being the key word, some of them are aging badly, blimey, even Old Mo looks young compared to some of them. Yes YOU PINKIE.

I had the pleasure of putting names to faces and one in particular, “Mr Chocolate Orange”, a star and not a bad bloke considering he is from Yarekseeer…

Right, this is where it’s going to be difficult, I would love to come again next year and a little birdie (Mick) tells me that , she who MUST be OBEYED may well agree to it, I really do hope so, it’s the Meet that I look forward to. Goodness knows why, all drunks and vagabonds.

I enjoyed it…

Long may it continue, just get some more beer.... See you soon H for the fish and chips...

Now waiting for my postcard from Germany...:rolleyes:

Yes funsters, a treat to be as far as possible from Watford and a Buttons free zone... I bet the bugger will turn up next year...;)

Busman

Free Member
Jul 25, 2013
Wirral
Funster No
MH
Esterel
Exp
A few years
Well what more can I add, on behalf of me and my dog would like to thank everyone who took the trouble to organise this meet, really enjoyed the dog walk/stroll, more faces to names looking forward to the next meet.
Thanks again
Dave

ShiftZZ

LIFE MEMBER
Feb 19, 2008
Dark Side of the Moon
Funster No
MH
A class
Exp
Since 2007
Another brilliant weekend.
Thanks Sheila, Mick, Shirley, Andy and the cast of thousands needed to make this sort of thing a resounding success.
Best yet.
Has The Dunk Monk surfaced yet?

DUNK? You pi$$ed Pinkie?

canopus

LIFE MEMBER
Nov 27, 2010
rural Lincolnshire
Funster No
MH
Carado CV640 Pro
Exp
Since 2010
Had a ride up to Epworth in the car to view a potential site for a future weekend away. Spotted Hilldwellers van coming towards us with Dinah at the wheel. No sign of Brian - he must have still been under the weather from getting sh1t faced on OP's.:eek::eek::eek:. He must have been nursing his sore head in the back of the van. Hope the coppers didn't stop you on the way back over the Pennines.(y)(y)(y)

andy63

Free Member
Jan 19, 2014
south shields
Funster No
MH
None
Exp
since 1990
another one home ,van cleaned up ready for Ireland.
may I add my thanks to Sheila ,mick ,Shirley and andy and all the others who worked so hard to make a great wk end.
to all the others new and old who were so friendly, many thanks.
regards to all, andy

toledo

LIFE MEMBER
Jun 18, 2011
Birmingham
Funster No
MH
A Class
Exp
Life Member
Thanks who made an enjoyable weekend it was our first visit to Misterton and we would like to thank everyone who helped Sheila,MIck Shirley and Andy for all their hard work. It was nice to meet old and new friends and also put faces to names. Once again thank you all.

Dec 12, 2010
Cumbria
Funster No
MH
C Class
Exp
since 2011
Bugger, missed a good do by the sound of things ! Popped our Funster cherry at Whitby and was hoping to make this one, well done Andy, Shirl, Mick and Sheila.

ShiftZZ

LIFE MEMBER
Feb 19, 2008
Dark Side of the Moon
Funster No
MH
A class
Exp
Since 2007
Red Cross delivery in Misterton....

Attachments

• P1 (Small).jpg
    P1 (Small).jpg
    32.8 KB · Views: 30
  • P2 (Small).jpg
    P2 (Small).jpg
    38.4 KB · Views: 27
  • P3 (Small).jpg
    P3 (Small).jpg
    32.2 KB · Views: 26
Reactions: GJH
Aug 30, 2012
Home of the war horse
Funster No
MH
burstnar T640
Exp
Great weekends thanks to all organisers helpers and funsters
Shame about the weather for trike runs we will sort it out somewhere on our next meet or at misterton next year
Come Sheila ya no you want to don't let the best meet in the club calander go

Join us or log in to post a reply.

To join in you must be a member of MotorhomeFun

Join MotorhomeFun

Join us, it quick and easy!

Already a member? Log in here.

Latest journal entries

Funsters who are viewing this thread

Back