LIFE MEMBER
Jul 28, 2007
Camping Les Vigeres
Funster No
MH
Font Vendôme
Exp
Since 2004
:thumb:Had a day out at the show today. Didn't see any Funsters :cry: They have done well with the weather and things looked not too bad. :thumb:

P

Pusser

Deleted User
We had a cycle along the River Thame having to stop right outside a pub on a lake at Watermead - the very poor mans Port Grimaud. Similar though in every respect except it has radio controlled boats on a man made lake (no women were involved :Sad:) , no entrance to the sea, no beach, but it makes up in other ways e.g. it has a Vet, a chinese resturant, and a sweet shop and a Thai Pub from where I fed the ducks and then fed the family. (I am wondering why the River Thame is pronounced Tame and not Tem and then why is the river it runs into not called the river Tames).

Sun beat down on us cyclists and a very pleasant mid day indeed. Then me nap and ready for dinner now.

May I use this post to mention there is a pm in the other place KSB. :Eeek: Could not find one on here to do.

A and K

Free Member
Sep 8, 2007
Nottinghamshire
Funster No
MH
Low Profile
Exp
Since April 07'
Pusser, if you click on the persons user name then a drop down menu appears, enabling you to send the person a private message.
Hope this helps :thumb:

Subscribers  do not see these advertisements

P

Pusser

Deleted User
Pusser, if you click on the persons user name then a drop down menu appears, enabling you to send the person a private message.
Hope this helps :thumb:

Many thanks. I'll soon get the hang of it so can't wait for the New Year. :Cool:

Gonewiththewind

Free Member
Sep 13, 2007
Lancashire
Funster No
Exp
July 2007
I'm here, drove round site several times but couldn't find any one so parked up at the side of the entertainment hall, behind the fire service, on my own. Weather fantastic but dark clouds over my wallet.:ROFLMAO:

Turned out to be a nice enjoyable week end.

Don

Peter JohnsCross MH

Funster
Deceased RIP
Jan 5, 2008
East Sussex
Funster No
MH
Autotrail
Exp
Sun shone and it was a worthwhile 3 days although it was a long trip from Sussex!!:thumb:

Peter

Subscribers  do not see these advertisements

owlgirl

Free Member
Jul 7, 2008
Funster No
We thoroughly enjoyed ourselves nice to meet Dave & Chatterdog::bigsmile:

Join us or log in to post a reply.

To join in you must be a member of MotorhomeFun

Join MotorhomeFun

Join us, it quick and easy!

Already a member? Log in here.