Free Member
Aug 31, 2007
Chelmsford,Essex
Funster No
MH
A Class
Exp
11Years
Got back yesterday from 8 great days in Clacton,only had one wet day.Arrived on site only to find they had overbooked,and no pitch for us. They suggested we go to another site nearby, I suggested as they had taken my money,they find us a pitch pronto.All was resolved when they found us a nice hardstanding away from the touring area,that was once home to a static caravan,and close to the clubhouse:winky:I had booked the bus into a local garage for the dreaded MOT so took it down on thursday,left it there,went for a cuppa,fearing the worst.On our return,the very very nice man in the garage told me it had passed,:thumb:so i got the wife to give him a kiss,and told him i'd see him next year,probably fail it next time after that.:ROFLMAO:Met up with some old friends on the site and had a very pleasant (make that boozey) week.::bigsmile:

American Dream

Free Member
Aug 20, 2007
Lincoln
Funster No
MH
?
Exp
?
Brilliant News Martyn.

Glad they got you sorted in the end and you had a great break.BTW You didn't say HOW near you were to the Bar/Clubhouse.Great news about the MOT Too.Bet you're well chuffed.

If that had been a Heineken site they would have fixed you up with a Beer hookup.:winky:

Worth a thought for the future...all you site owners out there.

so i got the wife to give him a kiss,and told him i'd see him next year,probably fail it next time after that.[/QUOTE]
You're living dangerously now....

Have a Great Day.:thumb:

Steve.

Last edited:

Brisey

Deceased RIP
Sep 4, 2007
Sutton on Sea
Funster No
MH
Coachbuilt
Exp
Since 2003
Hi Martyn

Glad to hear you had a good week in Clacton, was this the Marty Wilde trip, if so how is he performing.
My Mum & Dad used to take me to Clacton when I was a kid, but I always found my way back home.:ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

Subscribers  do not see these advertisements

OP
OP
martyn

martyn

Free Member
Aug 31, 2007
Chelmsford,Essex
Funster No
MH
A Class
Exp
11Years
Hi Martyn

Glad to hear you had a good week in Clacton, was this the Marty Wilde trip, if so how is he performing.
My Mum & Dad used to take me to Clacton when I was a kid, but I always found my way back home.:ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

Hi Brian
Yeah, saw Marty Wilde Saturday night.Absolutely fantastic, the man is like a good wine,he gets better with age.69 years old and still rockin' like a teenager.He had his younger daughter Roxanne with him, she's pretty good as well.If you get the chance to see his show,you won't be dissappointed.Think he's doing a few dates round London.

Brisey

Deceased RIP
Sep 4, 2007
Sutton on Sea
Funster No
MH
Coachbuilt
Exp
Since 2003
Hi Martyn

Just had a look at Marty's web site, he's got a list of gigs as long as your arm.
He is appearing at our local theatre in October, we will try and get along to see him.

Brian & Pam

Join us or log in to post a reply.

To join in you must be a member of MotorhomeFun

Join MotorhomeFun

Join us, it quick and easy!

Already a member? Log in here.

Latest journal entries

Funsters who are viewing this thread

Back