MOT fail (1 Viewer)

Jun 22, 2012
Sherborne Dorset
Funster No
MH
Van Conversion
Exp
Since 2012
Boohoo, our mechanic is an expert on breaking bad news, he built up from lights to something to do with brakes and his grand finale was rust holes underneath! Fortunately he can get it sorted next week as we are off to France in 2 weeks. I had just come out of my Aunty's funeral, she was 90 so a celebration. I am out to dinner tonight, don't think I had better risk seafood.

Feb 16, 2013
uttoxeter
Funster No
MH
ambulance conversion
Exp
50 years
Boohoo, our mechanic is an expert on breaking bad news, he built up from lights to something to do with brakes and his grand finale was rust holes underneath! Fortunately he can get it sorted next week as we are off to France in 2 weeks. I had just come out of my Aunty's funeral, she was 90 so a celebration. I am out to dinner tonight, don't think I had better risk seafood.

Is he a well trusted bloke, because he can tell you anything if he's going to mend it, better going to an independent place that don't do repairs, not doubting your bloke but it's best to know what he's doing:thumb:

OP
OP
C
Jun 22, 2012
Sherborne Dorset
Funster No
MH
Van Conversion
Exp
Since 2012
Thanks chaser, yes we do trust him implicitly. He is an independent and he is a motorhomer. He has been around quite a while and has an excellent reputation.

Subscribers  do not see these advertisements

cruiser

LIFE MEMBER
Sep 12, 2012
northampton
Funster No
MH
coach built elddis 400
Exp
since 1978
I took my daughters in laws car for its mot.failed because the horn was not loud enough :Doh:.and did anyone see diamond dave on bbc 1 this morning.:thumb:

Join us or log in to post a reply.

To join in you must be a member of MotorhomeFun

Join MotorhomeFun

Join us, it quick and easy!

Already a member? Log in here.

Latest journal entries

Funsters who are viewing this thread

Back