Dethleffs rallies ? (1 Viewer)

Nov 18, 2011
Planet Earth
Funster No
MH
A van
Exp
Over 25 year's
just set one up only needs to vans and it a meet there is an owners club but a bit naf I have herd :Eeek:

Dec 27, 2013
Haydock
Funster No
MH
Coach build
Exp
Since 2012
just set one up only needs to vans and it a meet there is an owners club but a bit naf I have herd :Eeek:

"A bit naff", very good at taking payment but have never been able to get onto site & e-mails simply ignored :swear::swear:

Subscribers  do not see these advertisements

OP
OP
JimboT

JimboT

Free Member
Nov 6, 2013
Welwyn Garden City
Funster No
MH
A class
Exp
I'm a newbie
how many people do you think will go?
I know a campsite that could hold it think they have about 20/25 pitches in the rally section.
Jim

Apr 27, 2008
Eastbourne East Sussex
Funster No
MH
Hymer low profile
Exp
Since 1972
Never seen the point of these one brand clubs. The members have nothing in common apart from having the same name on the outside of their motorhomes.
There is a Rapido club but I would not consider joining.

Single brand car clubs I can understand, as they can often source parts etc, but most things in a motorhome are standard items between brands. I think the only specific Rapido bit on my MH apart from the body is the water tank (which is a very odd shape)

DP+JAY

LIFE MEMBER
Mar 17, 2010
Dalbeattie
Funster No
MH
Laika 5009
Exp
since 2007, 25 years tuggin before that.
Do they ever have dethleffs rallies?
If so when and where?
Jim

Yes,:thumb: we found ourselves at one at Val Jolly (Eppe Sauvage):Eeek:
About 30 Dethleffs & us.
:ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

Subscribers  do not see these advertisements

Last edited:
OP
OP
JimboT

JimboT

Free Member
Nov 6, 2013
Welwyn Garden City
Funster No
MH
A class
Exp
I'm a newbie
Sorry no Rapido's!
only joking
Jim

Never seen the point of these one brand clubs. The members have nothing in common apart from having the same name on the outside of their motorhomes.
There is a Rapido club but I would not consider joining.

Single brand car clubs I can understand, as they can often source parts etc, but most things in a motorhome are standard items between brands. I think the only specific Rapido bit on my MH apart from the body is the water tank (which is a very odd shape)

Jul 12, 2013
The City of Henlow
Funster No
MH
Adria Supreme
Exp
Since 1980
After buying our Dethleffs van, that had a membership badge on the back, I knew this was the club to join; absolutely!
Wrong!
What a total waste of money. Although they did at least once run a rally to see Dethleffs being built in Germany.
We were once in another clubby club where one Sunday morning, sitting in a circle, all 'new' members were asked to stand up and identify themselves. That was the only event we went to.
We both enjoy rallies and have attended many with a now distant cousin of 'Fun' but times are hard and we look forward to meeting new friends in 'Fun'

Join us or log in to post a reply.

To join in you must be a member of MotorhomeFun

Join MotorhomeFun

Join us, it quick and easy!

Already a member? Log in here.

Latest journal entries

Funsters who are viewing this thread

Back