Free Member
Oct 12, 2012
Cantoria . Spain .
Funster No
MH
Coach Built .
Exp
Two Years ...
we left Bolneuvo on wednesday. spent 12 days there . Drive up there once a month . fantastic site , The Blues House is the best for sunday afternoons , Elliots for food or Elanas. the supermarket by the pedestrian crossing is an aladins cave .

OP
OP
Millibobs

Millibobs

Free Member
Oct 27, 2013
Sax Alicante area Spain
Funster No
MH
Overcab
Exp
Since 2004
we left Bolneuvo on wednesday. spent 12 days there . Drive up there once a month . fantastic site , The Blues House is the best for sunday afternoons , Elliots for food or Elanas. the supermarket by the pedestrian crossing is an aladins cave .

Hola Dickieo
Sorry didn't reply sooner but didnt bother to buy wifi at playa Mazarron so just got your reply today back home in Sax Alicante.
We had a great four days here,our second visit(first time in May).
We visited la siesta restaurant last Tuesday for our 47th aniv. which was a mixture of good and not so good for the price. Seems from others I spoke to its slowly going downhill. We visited Elelans cafe last night and had one of the best currys I've ever had.
All in all greatl site and good for motorhomers who don't have a scooter etc.
We visited Mazarron on our bikes and the local Spar in the village had all we needed/wanted.
Sorry we missed meeting up ,but we were next to German,French,Italian,Spanish and Brits and all were very welcoming.

Nearly forgot ,price of tercio (1/3) of beer was only 1euro at the camp pool bar !
Heaven.
Regards
David and Ann.::bigsmile:

Subscribers  do not see these advertisements

dickieo

Free Member
Oct 12, 2012
Cantoria . Spain .
Funster No
MH
Coach Built .
Exp
Two Years ...
Hola Dickieo
Sorry didn't reply sooner but didnt bother to buy wifi at playa Mazarron so just got your reply today back home in Sax Alicante.
We had a great four days here,our second visit(first time in May).
We visited la siesta restaurant last Tuesday for our 47th aniv. which was a mixture of good and not so good for the price. Seems from others I spoke to its slowly going downhill. We visited Elelans cafe last night and had one of the best currys I've ever had.
All in all greatl site and good for motorhomers who don't have a scooter etc.
We visited Mazarron on our bikes and the local Spar in the village had all we needed/wanted.
Sorry we missed meeting up ,but we were next to German,French,Italian,Spanish and Brits and all were very welcoming.

Nearly forgot ,price of tercio (1/3) of beer was only 1euro at the camp pool bar !
Heaven.
Regards
David and Ann.::bigsmile:

Maybe we will meet up next time .

Join us or log in to post a reply.

To join in you must be a member of MotorhomeFun

Join MotorhomeFun

Join us, it quick and easy!

Already a member? Log in here.

Latest journal entries

Funsters who are viewing this thread

Back