Clive

LIFE MEMBER
Apr 30, 2012
Canvey Island
Funster No
MH
A Class
Exp
When I tried to stop at the Arras aire last year the car park next door was full of people I didn't fancy spending the night with :Eeek:
Has anyone been there recently as I'm off to France 27th June and would like to make that my first stop to do the tunnels. :thumb:

Jim

Ringleader
Jul 19, 2007
Sutton on Sea, UK
Funster No
MH
Adria Panel Van.
Exp
Since 1988
Looks like your on your own checking it out again Clive::bigsmile: Anyway, who was there you didn't fancy parking next to. Was it a Facts rally? :roflmto:

Feb 16, 2013
uttoxeter
Funster No
MH
ambulance conversion
Exp
50 years
We went to the Christmas market in December and parked on the aire, we didn't stop though as we were on a flying tour of markets and stopped at the one at ypers instead, but although there was a lot of cars at arras we would have quite happily stayed there

Subscribers  do not see these advertisements

OP
OP
Clive

Clive

LIFE MEMBER
Apr 30, 2012
Canvey Island
Funster No
MH
A Class
Exp
We went to the Christmas market in December and parked on the aire, we didn't stop though as we were on a flying tour of markets and stopped at the one at ypers instead, but although there was a lot of cars at arras we would have quite happily stayed there

That sounds a lot better, when I was there it was a case of what key opens any lock - a Itinerant :Sad:

Feb 16, 2013
uttoxeter
Funster No
MH
ambulance conversion
Exp
50 years
That sounds a lot better, when I was there it was a case of what key opens any lock - a Itinerant :Sad:

No , nothing amiss while we were there , we were the only uk though and only a lot of cars because they were visiting the market , would imagine on a normal time it would be quiet, and it's handy for the town centre but you need your levellers as it's on quite a slope.

Join us or log in to post a reply.

To join in you must be a member of MotorhomeFun

Join MotorhomeFun

Join us, it quick and easy!

Already a member? Log in here.

Latest journal entries

Funsters who are viewing this thread

Back