roof light leeking (1 Viewer)

Nov 18, 2011
Planet Earth
Funster No
MH
A van
Exp
Over 25 year's
leaking sky light her in doors has just come in Frome the camper the roof light is leaking letting water in :cry: will probably have to remove it and dry out the cavity :cry: when it stops reining I will have to do an emergency repair :Sad:

funflair

LIFE MEMBER
Dec 11, 2013
Guisborough
Funster No
MH
MORELO palace
Exp
since 2012
Hi Bill

Park it on a slope so the water can't pool, just temporary of course until you can get it out and fix properly.

Martin

Terry

LIFE MEMBER
Dec 27, 2007
Lincolnshire
Funster No
MH
A class
Exp
Can't remember ;)
If it's the one you got off me you should have fitted it properly :winky:::bigsmile:
If you got half the rain we had here I am not surprised -but hey the suns shining now so you can fix it

terry

Last edited:
Feb 24, 2013
Bolsover, Derbyshire
Funster No
MH
Hymer S800
Exp
not long enough
the way the rain came down today with us if you only had the vent slightly open I reckon it could have bounced under and in

we have that problem in ours in very hard rain unless really pulled down

you might just be lucky (for once)

having said that if the MH is wet, that is hardly lucky :Doh:

OP
OP
Wildbill
Nov 18, 2011
Planet Earth
Funster No
MH
A van
Exp
Over 25 year's
If it's the one you got off me you should have fitted it properly :winky:::bigsmile:
If you got half the rain we had here I am not surprised -but hey the suns shining now so you can fix it

terry
it was another one lost it seal so clean off the old shit and put on some of that rubberised mastic tape
job done I think I will have to do the one in the toilet at sum time to terry but that for another day
bill

Subscribers  do not see these advertisements

Join us or log in to post a reply.

To join in you must be a member of MotorhomeFun

Join MotorhomeFun

Join us, it quick and easy!

Already a member? Log in here.

Funsters who are viewing this thread

Back