Hymer early S class, have you replaced your fridge? (1 Viewer)

Jul 4, 2010
Essex / central France
Funster No
MH
Hymer Star Line 680
Exp
9 years
Have you had to replace your fridge in the Hymer S class from the early 1990's?

We are about to do this but can't find an exact replacement, any information out there please?

Thanks

Terry

LIFE MEMBER
Dec 27, 2007
Lincolnshire
Funster No
MH
A class
Exp
Can't remember ;)
ANY SIZES ? Width and height ? as you look at it from inside where is the vent ie left or right
terry

OP
OP
V
Jul 4, 2010
Essex / central France
Funster No
MH
Hymer Star Line 680
Exp
9 years
Sorry Terry, I should have put this link in, it is to another thread I have started which has given me the answer to the lack of cooling problem, I'll add a photo and results of the tests about that this evening.

Broken Link Removed

This is one of the replacement lists mentioned in the first thread

C:\Users\user\Desktop\CAMPER\FRIDGE\Fridge Replacement Table.mht

The second list I can't link to

Here is Jacksons with references to supersessions by various models

The fridge is an Electrolux RM275 with electronic ignition built 1992 size is 70 ltr - H-821 W-486 D-476

The flue pipe and outlet are on the LH side when looking at the door of the fridge from inside the van

There are the very latest fridges which are 65mm deeper than the existing one, but there is the depth within the existing furniture to allow that. On top of which we don't really need the added electrical devices, just a simple, manual to operate 3 way fridge.

Thanks

Subscribers  do not see these advertisements

OP
OP
V
Jul 4, 2010
Essex / central France
Funster No
MH
Hymer Star Line 680
Exp
9 years
Sorry Terry, I should have put this link in, it is to another thread I have started which has given me the answer to the lack of cooling problem, I'll add a photo and results of the tests about that this evening.

Broken Link Removed

This is one of the replacement lists mentioned in the first thread

C:\Users\user\Desktop\CAMPER\FRIDGE\Fridge Replacement Table.mht

The second list I can't link to

Here is Jacksons with references to supersessions by various models

The fridge is an Electrolux RM275 with electronic ignition built 1992 size is 70 ltr - H-821 W-486 D-476

The flue pipe and outlet are on the LH side when looking at the door of the fridge from inside the van

There are the very latest fridges which are 65mm deeper than the existing one, [HI]but there is the depth within the existing furniture to allow that.[/HI] On top of which we don't really need the added electrical devices, just a simple, manual to operate 3 way fridge.

Thanks

That should read "but there [HI]ISN'T[/HI] the depth within the existing furniture to allow that".

Join us or log in to post a reply.

To join in you must be a member of MotorhomeFun

Join MotorhomeFun

Join us, it quick and easy!

Already a member? Log in here.

Latest journal entries

Funsters who are viewing this thread

Back