A week in ilfracoombe at Rogers site (1 Viewer)

UK Pete

Free Member
Jan 16, 2014
kent
Funster No
MH
Renault van conversion
Exp
on/off since 1991in campervanss
I have just come back from another great stay at Rogers site in Ilfracoombe, it is my second visit here and hopefully i will be back for more visits.
This was a last minute trip and i managed to persuade the wife to come along, we spent most of the week walking the coast line on the coastal paths, i would really recommend this area if you like walking , fresh air and stunning views, oh yes and very cheap camping, Roger only charges £7 a night which is amazing value
Here are a few of my phone pictures i took

OP
OP
UK Pete

UK Pete

Free Member
Jan 16, 2014
kent
Funster No
MH
Renault van conversion
Exp
on/off since 1991in campervanss
There is a calvery a few hunded yards up the road , we walked up there nearly every night, i have to admit to getting quite pissed on the devon scrumpy, the walk itself can be a bit awkward due to not having a footpath, but we took flourecent jackets and a flashing red cycle light so we could be seen ,

Subscribers  do not see these advertisements

Kool Kroozer

Free Member
Apr 19, 2014
Cannock Staffordshire
Funster No
MH
Low Profile Hobby Premium
Exp
Always learning
Looks very nice - wouldnt mind the address of the site if you have it :thumb: We just came back from Rhossili Bay and done a coastal walk, scenery was out of this world - unlike the site we stopped on (Pit Cross - not recommended) only good thing about the site for us was the walks off it :Cool: site rules are non existent, why they bother having rules is beyond me:Eeek:

Join us or log in to post a reply.

To join in you must be a member of MotorhomeFun

Join MotorhomeFun

Join us, it quick and easy!

Already a member? Log in here.

Latest journal entries

Funsters who are viewing this thread

Back