Johns Cross - excellent service (1 Viewer)

Chris69

Free Member
Feb 5, 2014
Derbyshire
Funster No
MH
Coach built
Exp
since 2006
Just had my first experience of buying accessories from Johns Cross and what a very pleasant experience it was.

I had been trying to buy 2 Duvalays but wasn't having much success locally and even Duvalay makers could not supply.
Then I remembered Johns Cross and thought I would try them. They had them in stock, funsters discount and free postage.
Dan went out of his way to make sure they were dispatched on Tuesday and they arrived yesterday as promised. Communication was excellent throughout.
I am off on my travels on Saturday so quick delivery was important.

So a big thanks to Dan and all at Johns Cross.

Regards
Chris Steel

irnbru

LIFE MEMBER
Jun 27, 2013
Glasgow
Funster No
MH
Benimar 264
Exp
11 yrs
I just had my 1st experience with them too. After spending a few days pricing zip canopies I thought I would give them a try bearing in mind the funster discount. Being a big company like they seem to be I thought they would be no mare than comparable with discount so was very pleasantly surprised when not only were they cheaper than everywhere else but then got the discount into the bargain. The canopy has still to arrive due to holiday weekend but so far so good!::bigsmile:

Andy

Free Member
May 25, 2014
East Sussex
Funster No
MH
A class Hymer
Exp
Can honestly agree with both previous posts re service from Johns Cross guys, was up there last sat for awning and other bits n bobs, very friendly helpful service received.........and funsters discount as well. :thumb:

Thanks very much, will be back............::bigsmile:riving2:

Andy

Subscribers  do not see these advertisements

Dec 28, 2011
Stokesley, North Yorks
Funster No
MH
JoaCamp75Q by Pilote
Exp
Still learning since 2010
Purchased from them a few times.
Always a real person on the phone, which is always answered.
Everything is usually in stock, and if not, an apology and a delivery date given.
Good pricing (and of course the Funster discount), and the goods arrive when they say they will.

Can't ask more than that. :thumb:

Subscribers  do not see these advertisements

Peter JohnsCross MH

Funster
Deceased RIP
Jan 5, 2008
East Sussex
Funster No
MH
Autotrail
Exp
Thanks everyone, we do try and its nice to be apreciated, I have passed your comments onto every one concerned.:thumb:

We are not that big, they just try and give a personal service

Peter

Tootles

Funster
Deceased RIP
Sep 14, 2013
Lancaster
Funster No
MH
Coachbuilt
Exp
Was a newbie, now a Middie.
HUH!! :Sad: I read this ad saying "Welcome to Johns Cross Motorhomes" If you can answer the simple question in our competition, you could win A FABULOUS FOUR BERTH MOTORHOME AND V8 SPEEDBOAT!
Right, decided to give this a crack! The question: "Which dirty old man on the *FUNSTERS* M/H site tells terrible jokes".
Well, a real head scratcher. Three sleepless nights thinking about it. Finally decided, and wrote 'OLD MO'...........
Three weeks later, a letter arrived saying that I HAD WON THE COMPETITION! :party2::beer:
Delivery date was set. I got all the friends and relatives round!

The postman was the only person to call...........:cry::cry:

Broken Link Removed

Join us or log in to post a reply.

To join in you must be a member of MotorhomeFun

Join MotorhomeFun

Join us, it quick and easy!

Already a member? Log in here.

Latest journal entries

Funsters who are viewing this thread

Back