Who knows the best place to buy things (1 Viewer)

F

Fenner

Deleted User
Hi Everybody, 'Cos we're new we don't know the best place to buy MH Breakdown cover, privacy/insulating windscreen covers and also cab seat covers ( with arm rest protection):Eeek:

American Dream

Free Member
Aug 20, 2007
Lincoln
Funster No
MH
?
Exp
?
Hi Everybody, 'Cos we're new we don't know the best place to buy MH Breakdown cover, privacy/insulating windscreen covers and also cab seat covers ( with arm rest protection):Eeek:

Hi Fenner and a Great Big Welcome to Motorhome Fun.

What motorhome do you have please?

I Personally have breakdown cover through the Camping and Caravan Club Arrival Service.Been with them for some 5 years now.

Others have mentioned Britannia rescue etc.

Made my own covers with material purchased from O'reilly Motorcaravans because it is a non-standard.

Last edited:
Upvote 0

Peter JohnsCross MH

Funster
Deceased RIP
Jan 5, 2008
East Sussex
Funster No
MH
Autotrail
Exp
Hi Fenner and welcome to FUN

Sorry cannot help with insurance as we run a trade policy, but if you want motorhome accessories, try our websites.

Regards

Peter

Subscribers  do not see these advertisements

Upvote 0

Bulletguy

Free Member
Feb 7, 2008
Cheshire/Staffs
Funster No
Use this link here to get the best Breakdown cover to suit your needs.
Money Saving Expert: Consumer Revenge - Credit Cards, Shopping, Bank Charges, Cheap Flights and more

and eBay for windscreen covers. I bought genuine Silver Screens (external) for my van off eBay for £25, used them for a year then put them back on eBay and sold them for £51. Now have internal screens.

Upvote 0
Sep 27, 2007
Shropshire based
Funster No
MH
Globecar
Exp
started in 2001
M/H breakdown cover

Hi Fenner and welcome,

I support the previous thread, the Camping and Caravanning Clubs RAC Arrival scheme, offers cover in Europe. There is no weight or length limit to M/H, so thats not a problem. In addition the card covers the driver, not the vehicle, so if you have a second vehicle, its two for the price of one.

Good luck with your search

Nomadic :thumb:

Upvote 0

Join us or log in to post a reply.

To join in you must be a member of MotorhomeFun

Join MotorhomeFun

Join us, it quick and easy!

Already a member? Log in here.

Latest journal entries

Funsters who are viewing this thread

Back