Free Member
Jan 28, 2014
forest of dean
Funster No
MH
Rapido
Exp
since 1975
tried in vain this w/e to get into a site near york, tried the lord nelson in nether poppleton but no joy.
as we were leaving opposite Riverside Gardens is a bridleway/path with a massive entrance, so we backed in a bit, and a bit further, and a little bit more until we couldn't see the road::bigsmile:
lovely little place to stop and none of the locals ranted at us.

Nov 18, 2011
Planet Earth
Funster No
MH
A van
Exp
Over 25 year's
we went to Selby last night to meet my nice who is a truck driver we went for fish and chips Frome a local chip shop spent almos £25.00 and fund a wee spot near to where she was parked to wild camp for the night just off a bridal way got up this Moring with rabbits running around and deer in the field next to us.::bigsmile:

that's why we love wild camping :thumb:
bill

Subscribers  do not see these advertisements

sean n maggie

Free Member
Apr 29, 2014
leeds
Funster No
MH
autotrail
Exp
MH going in for new sat system fitting this week so going to look at having solar pannel and 2nd leisure battery fitted too so we can do more without needing EHU......:Smile:

Nov 18, 2011
Planet Earth
Funster No
MH
A van
Exp
Over 25 year's
MH going in for new sat system fitting this week so going to look at having solar pannel and 2nd leisure battery fitted too so we can do more without needing EHU......:Smile:
but when you do don't give out your spot's just you use them clean-up after you and levee nothing but tyre marks
I used to let folks know where I went most of them spots are now no longer available it only takes one to screw it

Lee Millington

Free Member
Nov 19, 2014
York
Funster No
MH
Van convertion
Exp
Try some of the little villages around York. You can have some good nights and most of the pubs let you stay in their car park if you have a couple of drinks.

Subscribers  do not see these advertisements

Join us or log in to post a reply.

To join in you must be a member of MotorhomeFun

Join MotorhomeFun

Join us, it quick and easy!

Already a member? Log in here.

Latest journal entries

Funsters who are viewing this thread

Back