Fon update (1 Viewer)

Feb 16, 2013
uttoxeter
Funster No
MH
ambulance conversion
Exp
50 years
We are back now from two weeks in France did 2500 miles down to bordoux , across to Limoges and back up again and into Belgium and only once in all that did I find a fon connection and low and behold I did actually connect to it, but it was no great shakes, got better wifi connections all over the place, gravelines aire and parc verger being the best but found some sort of wifi in most places and when I didn't I used my O2 £1.99 for 15 mg a day, just for emails and the odd google maps search but don't feel any need for anything else, no probs at all:thumb:

laneside

Funster
Deceased RIP
Aug 14, 2009
Oradour sur Vayres
Funster No
MH
Rapido V66
Exp
nowhere near long enough
You are very easily pleased if Parc Verger wifi suited you, unless Bob has done something different since we were there in April

OP
OP
chaser
Feb 16, 2013
uttoxeter
Funster No
MH
ambulance conversion
Exp
50 years
You are very easily pleased if Parc Verger wifi suited you, unless Bob has done something different since we were there in April

Sorry, don't know if you are joking or serious:Doh: but it was working no trouble at all , I was useing an ipad and Julie her android thingy and they were working just the same as at home:thumb:. In fact I posted on here from there.

Subscribers  do not see these advertisements

laneside

Funster
Deceased RIP
Aug 14, 2009
Oradour sur Vayres
Funster No
MH
Rapido V66
Exp
nowhere near long enough
I wasn't joking but there may well have been a fault with it when we were there in April, I have no doubt that Bob has sorted something by now

Join us or log in to post a reply.

To join in you must be a member of MotorhomeFun

Join MotorhomeFun

Join us, it quick and easy!

Already a member? Log in here.

Funsters who are viewing this thread

Back