Bulawayo Lass

Free Member
Apr 29, 2014
Mud Island, nr Mudchester
Funster No
MH
C Class
Exp
long (with Brian) short (alone) medium (with Andy)
Not sure how to explain the following here goes:
Up to now when l read a thread it gets to a sensible point and drops down to the next line, everything nice and neat. The likes etc in easy find and reach.
Today the writing just keeps going l have an extra bar along the bottom to pull to the end. It wont fit on any computer screen no matter how big and someplace at the farrrrrrrr farrrrrr end is a full stop or the likes button etc. :whatthe:

it is very weird and l dont like having to pull pages backwards and forwards to read and recheck points that are normally just "there"

Apr 13, 2012
Funster No
MH
Mobilvetta Euroyacht
Exp
1996, then break 'til 2011
Same thing happened here - OK now:thumb:

GJH

LIFE MEMBER
Aug 20, 2007
Acklam, Teesside, originally Glossop
Funster No
MH
None, now sold
Exp
2006 to 2022
It happens when a post includes a large graphic. The width of the page is increased to accommodate it and that affects every post on that page.

It will then revert on the next page of posts (see pages 6/7 on the EU thread for example).

Subscribers  do not see these advertisements

scotjimland

LIFE MEMBER
Jul 25, 2007
Funster No
MH
A Woosh bang
It happens when a post includes a large graphic. The width of the page is increased to accommodate it and that affects every post on that page.

It will then revert on the next page of posts (see pages 6/7 on the EU thread for example).

:thumb:

Just for info for the OP.

to reduce the number of posts affected .. you can alter the number of posts per page ..

Forum default is eight.. that can be changed to five ..

Go to:

My Profile, Edit Options, (scroll down and find) Number of Posts to Show Per Page

TheBig1

LIFE MEMBER
Nov 27, 2011
Dorset
Funster No
MH
A class
Exp
many many years! since I was a kid
to be fair, I've got to say that i have had the same issue at times. the text gets truncated even when there is no picture on the page. I've found closing firefox and restarting normally cures it. firefox for some reason doesn't set the text to wrap occasionally. can also of course be a bad fetch from the forum database

OP
OP
Bulawayo Lass

Bulawayo Lass

Free Member
Apr 29, 2014
Mud Island, nr Mudchester
Funster No
MH
C Class
Exp
long (with Brian) short (alone) medium (with Andy)
Many thanks everyone.. did a few open and shuts and seems to be solved weird but given my luck maybe not :Doh:

Subscribers  do not see these advertisements

Join us or log in to post a reply.

To join in you must be a member of MotorhomeFun

Join MotorhomeFun

Join us, it quick and easy!

Already a member? Log in here.

Funsters who are viewing this thread

Back