Any Idea`s... internet problems. (1 Viewer)

old-mo

Funster
Extra Special
LIFE MEMBER
Oct 16, 2008
Weymouth. Dorset...
Funster No
MH
Nearly aint got one.
Exp
Caravan & motorhome 45 + yrs
This is what I posted on RVOC,,, self explanatory..

Had a reply back from Mike.. :thumb: Great with electrics but not this sort of problem..:Sad:

Do any of you have any idea`s as to what could be wrong.. ? Thanks..
......................................................................................................................

Supermike my friend...

Having done our winter tour, and used the Inter thingy... which worked every where... Brilliant... Till we got to Calais Aire on the last night before sailing in the morning..

Puts the dish up and it locks on to the designated Internet Sat... but would not connect...

Anyway as it was the last night were not to worried.... gets home and gives it a try and nothing.... makes an appointment near Exmouth and takes it to the guy`s who know every thing... :ROFLMAO::RollEyes:

After 4 hrs still nothing,,,, they phones "Beyonds SL" the provider and they do some tests.. (Dont know How) and says the aerials to the Modem are in the wrong holes.... no one has swapped or touched them... one is an F plug & tother is a normal TV plug.. so definately was not that...

And neither Me or Judy would not fiddle..

All the numbers and letters and graphs, on screen, according to Beyond SL are right... but no internet... Anyway the Exmouth crowd gave up... and thems the ones that are supposed to know.. (And charged me for the privelage of not fixing it...) :cry::Angry:

Picks up SKY TV OK..

The LNB does it`s dancing and spinning act and locks onto the designated Sat... but no tinternet,,, switch from there to SKY TV and the LNB does it`s spinning and the dish moves and straight away it picks up SKY TV...

Any idea`s before I put the poxy thing on Fleabay... :Sad:

Thought I would ask you, cos you is a whizkid with elemtronics...
And my bestest mate... ::bigsmile:

Join us or log in to post a reply.

To join in you must be a member of MotorhomeFun

Join MotorhomeFun

Join us, it quick and easy!

Already a member? Log in here.

Latest journal entries

Funsters who are viewing this thread

Back