Micro-meet and the arrival of Buffy! (1 Viewer)

Puddleduck

LIFE MEMBER
Jan 15, 2014
Scottish Borders
Funster No
MH
Without at present
Exp
On and off for many years.
We collected Buffy yesterday ::bigsmile:::bigsmile:::bigsmile:::bigsmile:::bigsmile:

After conducting several guided tours for neighbours (including a tour for a friend who was "just passing" - you don't "just pass" here :ROFLMAO:) Irnbru and family arrived to take up residence for the night staying in their van on our drive. It was wonderful to exchange ideas and information, and although our hand over was very comprehensive there is a lot to take in so a warm smile from a friend and knowing she was there was such a comfort.

We've told the neighbours it's the start of a gypsy transit camp :winky:

Last night we slept in Buffy and woke up to the sound of heavy rain on the roof..... strange but it's a sound I have always enjoyed, snug and warm in bed listening to nature.

Now to tidy up and see what needs to be done :Smile:

List making is in progress already.

I was very pleased with the dealer who not only put in extra power points by the bed but also made sure there was half a tank of diesel and supplied a full bottle of gas, regulator and pigtails plus the mains hook up lead. They also had a spare pole to replace the damaged one for our existing awning (now no longer manufactured) which they gave us. Rob J from Knowepark Caravans in Livingston THANK YOU for going above and beyond.

Also to AIB Insurance (Nigel and Darren) for being so patient.

Now the fun really begins......

Apr 19, 2008
Kent coast Hythe
Funster No
MH
Rapido fiat based
Exp
brought first van 16 yrs ago
introduction over with, now head down to Detling for Kent showground for the sunshine 30th May and join other FUNSTERS .:thumb:

Upvote 0
OP
OP
Puddleduck

Puddleduck

LIFE MEMBER
Jan 15, 2014
Scottish Borders
Funster No
MH
Without at present
Exp
If only..... Kent is a bit too far from Scotland........

Next weekend will depend on the weather and the weekend after we take Buffy to show her to the family.

Subscribers  do not see these advertisements

Upvote 0
OP
OP
Puddleduck

Puddleduck

LIFE MEMBER
Jan 15, 2014
Scottish Borders
Funster No
MH
Without at present
Exp
Helen,Mum says to tell you shes onto her 2nd egg now::bigsmile:

I apologise for the fact that she will never willing eat a supermarket egg again. We'll bring more next time we see you. ::bigsmile:

How was the Country and Western? There were a lot of people in their cowboy gear around when we did the shopping yesterday - it all adds to the townscape.

Please let me know that you get home safe.

Upvote 0

Join us or log in to post a reply.

To join in you must be a member of MotorhomeFun

Join MotorhomeFun

Join us, it quick and easy!

Already a member? Log in here.

Latest journal entries

Funsters who are viewing this thread

Back