New Reviews

1. Richard Stainthorpe reviewed a Item in the category Motorhome Security Systems.

Vanbitz

5/5,
    "Top Class"
    Anyone looking for security on their van should make VanBitz their only port of call. Fantastic products backed up with top class service.
  2. rosalan reviewed a Motorhome Dealer in the category Motorhome Dealer Reviews.

Brownhills Motorhomes

5/5,
    "Brownhills....Angels or Devils"
    After years of reading about Brownhills shortcomings, we still ended up having a look at what they had to sell. We were hooked when we discovered a huge selection of vans and a van that ticked all of our boxes, curses! We returned to our 100 miles away downfall and bought a van; what were we doing? The support and facilities offered seemed far too good to be true, from anyone, let alone Brownhills. Sarah, the poor soul dedicated to us was the perfect salesperson; nothing seemed too much...
  3. Sedge5 reviewed a Motorhome Dealer in the category Motorhome Dealer Reviews.

Lincoln Leisure Vehicles

5/5,
    "Excellent service"
    We’ve recently exchanged our 2005 Auto-trail Tracker and downsized a little to a 2011 Autosleeper Symbol with Lincoln Leisure Vehicles. They offered us a good price in part-exchange and arrange a 3hr handover on the ‘new’ vehicle. We’ve found all of their salesman very pleasant to deal with and nicely patient when we’ve raised two or three queries post handover. I always prefer to deal with a fairly local company - in case of he need to return under warranty - and would definitely...
  4. RaKStan reviewed a Motorhome Dealer in the category Motorhome Dealer Reviews.

Tyne Valley Motorhomes

5/5,
    "Fantastic Service"
    We have just collected our first motorhome from Tyne Valley Motorhomes. We have had a great experience every time we visited. Having just had our first trip away we have found a couple of niggles with the van. We were just about to call Tyne Valley when we received a call from Carolyn to check if everything was going well. We were immediately given a date to suit our needs as well as a courtesy car. I can not fault their sales team nor aftersales team! Keep up the good work!
  5. jdk62 reviewed a Item in the category Motorhome Security Systems.

Vanbitz

5/5,
    "2nd Time...."
    Went down to Vanbitz with our new van for another Strikeback Growler System. Also had a battery master and a solar panel fitted. Excellent job again - neat, tidy and efficient. Before going I had also agreed to supply a second leisure battery for them to fit. When I picked up the van, was advised that they had not fitted it because they were unhappy that fitting it under the driver seat would of posed a risk of shorting out due to lack of clearance. Had a good chat about the options of...
    JamesJohnsCross likes this.
  6. fullfat reviewed a Item in the category Motorhome Insurance.

Comfort Insurance

5/5,
    "Brilliant Service"
    Not only a competitive quote but a green card delivered next day wish all companies were this good
  7. Spriddler reviewed a Item in the category Motorhome Insurance.

Comfort Insurance

5/5,
    "Green card FOC in 6 minutes."
    Phoned 2.30 pm on a Saturday. Call went straight to a lovely "Can do, no problem" lady who will post the Green card on Monday. Excellent no fuss service.
  8. Alex and Lesley reviewed a Motorhome Dealer in the category Motorhome Dealer Reviews.

SMC Motorhomes Newark

5/5,
    "Professional and Friendly"
    My wife and I collected our new Frankia vehicle yesterday from SMC Newark and had a fantastic in depth informative handover delivered to us by Bob, Alistair was a gentleman as usual and looked after us impeccably, a nice touch was the hamper given to us which had all sorts of goodies in it from breakfast cereal and milk to chocolates and Prosecco. We are at the Smeatons Lakes site at SMC’s expense and had a couple of niggles last night, we had intended to call SMC this morning but SMC beat...
    Neckender likes this.
  9. haganap reviewed a Item in the category Motorhome Service Companies.

Caldervalley Motorhomes

5/5,
    "Calder Valley Motorhomes"
    drove from Cheshire to these guys to have a full and proper motorhome service. Gave me a hire car and away I went. went back to pick my MH up and it was fantastic. Full explanation and show of replaced parts with genuine parts, not cheap but quality and trust you can't put a price on.
  10. Khizzie reviewed a Motorhome Dealer in the category Motorhome Dealer Reviews.

Webbs Motor Caravans Ltd

5/5,
    "First class service"
    Bought my Motorhome from them, no pushing from the sales staff, just good honest assistance. Must also mention Marilyn the service receptionist, who helped me immensely when I was stupid enough to break the arm on my canopy. Well done around to Webbs
  11. denisejoe reviewed a Motorhome Dealer in the category Motorhome Dealer Reviews.

Webbs Motor Caravans Ltd

4.75/5,
    "Good Dealer"
    We bought from them in 2013. Found them to be OK but when we took it for a test drive the salesman wouldn't have been able to drive it himself as he didn't have a C1 licence! Where's the sense in that? We bought the van and it's been good (apart from having to have a new engine a couple of years ago! but the van was 13 years old by then!). You'll be pleased to know that the van was ready when they said it would be and it was a really good handover, so allow plenty of time for that when you...
  12. Fontie reviewed a Motorhome Dealer in the category Motorhome Dealer Reviews.

Webbs Motor Caravans Ltd

5/5,
    "Fantastic service"
    We bought a new Motorhome last September from them, Steven was our sales guy and was very good no hard sell answered our questions. Hand over was great and not rushed, couple of snags I noticed were dealt with straight away, I couldn't fault them, and touch wood I have had no problems with the van Swift Spirit (Escape) 664
  13. Spawn_e_git reviewed a Motorhome Dealer in the category Motorhome Dealer Reviews.

South Hereford Motor Caravan Centre

5/5,
    "Excellent Service."
    Purchased second hand 2007 Burstner Argos 748 in Feb. Went down to see the van with our 2000 Elddis motor home as possible PX. We did not look at any other vans in detail as we knew exactly what we wanted but they are a main dealer for Swift so lots of new/nearly new vans as well as older second hand vans. All vans looked well turned out and the van we looked at was no exception. The van was spotlessly clean inside and out and set out with dinner service etc to show off the living...
  14. Steve Thompson reviewed a Item in the category Motorhome Security Systems.

Vanbitz

5/5,
    "Fantastic!"
    Having recently had a Motorhome stolen I thoroughly researched what was on the market and was impressed with Growler and Non Starter systems from Nick at VanBitz. Went to NEC and met Nick and his team and, unplanned, ended up buying a motorhome from Alan Kerr at Paignton, which was a bit spooky as so easy to drive up the M5, stop over night on their lovely campsite, and got everything fitted the following day! The guy that ran the campsite was great - nothing was too much trouble! Drove me...
    nickvanbitz and eddievanbitz like this.
  15. Steve Thompson reviewed a Motorhome Dealer in the category Motorhome Dealer Reviews.

Alan Kerr

5/5,
    "Great Service from a family business!"
    Bought a Rollerteam at NEC - came up with a great deal and delivered on all of their promises! Picked me up from the Hotel - comprehensive handover - and touch wood no issues to report! Would recommend for Sales
  16. Juggler reviewed a Motorhome Dealer in the category Motorhome Dealer Reviews.

Spinney Motorhomes

3.75/5,
    "Spinney"
    Dealt with Spinney for around 3 years and bought present MH from them. Generally OK service from them, sometimes slow to get around to doing warranty work. Have new branch now out at Quennsferry
  17. TizzyOnTour reviewed a Item in the category Motorhome Security Systems.

Vanbitz

5/5,
    "As good as everyone told us"
    Thanks to Nick and the team at Vanbitz. Had the Growler alarm system installed today on our lovely Dethleffs. The installation is spotless and the handover was totally comprehensive, with Nick devoting time and patience to answer all our questions. They even organised wonderful weather to make our day in Taunton more enjoyable! Very pleased we chose Vanbitz and the Growler system. Faultless!! Thanks from David & Karen.
  18. Ade S reviewed a Motorhome Dealer in the category Motorhome Dealer Reviews.

Howards Motorhomes - Taunton

5/5,
    "What a great buying experience"
    I had a bad experience late in 2018 so with a little trepidation I went to Howards to look at a Motorhome which ticked all my boxes. What a grand time I had there, no sales pressure freedom to mooch around with Simon in the background answering all our questions. My wife and I felt we were chatting with a friend and clearly Simon is passionate about Motorhome living. A deal was struck and 10 days later we had our fabulous very rare AutoTrail every minor detail I had highlighted was remedied...
    JamesJohnsCross and eddievanbitz like this.
  19. romany reviewed a Motorhome Dealer in the category Motorhome Dealer Reviews.

Elite Motorhomes Ltd.

2.5/5,
    "Elite motorhomes"
    I have taken my time to cool down before writing this review. Our first and biggest mistake was in buying an Auto trail the one we bought was an absolute lemon, anyhow back to the dealer review. As it should be sales staff very attentive and knowledgeable the reason for four stars is for trying to sell remapping which would have invalidated the fiat warranty. Hand over I gave 2 stars I think thats generous they had the vehicle for three weeks before we picked it up and still over half the...
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice