New Reviews

1. BreweryDave reviewed a Motorhome Dealer in the category Motorhome Dealer Reviews.

Premium Motorhomes

5/5,
    "A good experience."
    It was with some trepidation that my recent purchase was from a U.K. dealer, something I have never done in 8 motorhome purchases over the years, and taking into account the almost daily threads slagging various dealers off for lack of service, knowledge, and customer care, I didn’t expect anything different. But, Premium had what I wanted ( a used LHD Globecar) and are a main dealer for what I wanted to sell ( large Carthago) and were open to offering an exchange deal with funds back my...
  2. carolyn reviewed a Item in the category Motorhome Service Companies.

Caravan and Motorhome Solutions

5/5,
    "Full service,MOT,Habitation check"
    Thought we would give them a try after the small job they did for us last year. It really was a pleasure from the moment we dropped the van off until the moment we picked it up. They also repaired the drop down sink in the shower room on our IH630RL and resealed around the loo etc. They needed it for two days and sure enough they phoned when it was ready. So far we have dealt with Andrew the boss, and Judith in the office, who are so helpful. The prices are good, the work is good, they...
  3. Paul and Pippa reviewed a Item in the category Motorhome Service Companies.

Dave Newell Lvs (leisure Vehicle Services)

5/5,
    "Cambelt and water pump replacment"
    Hello all, I posted on for some recommendations for a cambelt/water pump etc. change,, most of the answers were for Dave Newell LVS in Telford, I would just like to endorse your advice,,Dave (or Diamond Dave as I found out) did the above and also helped with another problem I had, so a big thank you to Dave and Jackie and the kind members that helped ,..Kind regards, Paul & Pippa
    Gellyneck likes this.
  4. Peel reviewed a Motorhome Dealer in the category Motorhome Dealer Reviews.

Tyne Valley Motorhomes

2/5,
    "Aftersales atrocious"
    After multiple insidents capped off with a service and MOT to find out 4 months later the MOT hadn’t been done. We had travelled to monaco and back up through the alps skiing effectively without insurance because we had no MOT. Although Johnathon Bell tried to appease us there was no sincerity from any other member of staff.
  5. Paul1958 reviewed a Item in the category Fitting Companies.

P&B Tyres Oswestry

5/5,
    "Very Pleased. Great Advice And Service"
    I needed new tyres for a rear axle weight plate uprate, plus my continentals were 5yrs old. I also fancied all season or winter tyres. I got Brian's name from this forum, so I rang him and ended up driving 60 miles to Oswestry and had five tyres. four fitted, one as a spare in garage for £390. Davanti wintoura 225x70R15 load index 112. Was very pleased with everything. Brian is an experienced m/home and rv man. Would use him again.
    مینا and gus-lopez like this.
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice