New Reviews

1. Nigel Tate reviewed a Item in the category Motorhome Insurance.

Comfort Insurance

4.5/5,
    "Good service but not had a claim"
    I've always found Comfort to be economic on price plus I added their european over. That is without having to make a claim though.
  2. Nigel Tate reviewed a Motorhome Dealer in the category Motorhome Dealer Reviews.

CamperUK

5/5,
    "Great team"
    I bought my last motorhome from Camper UK in 2015 and it was the best experience I've had to date. Clear and transparent without playing with values to confuse you , like some i could mention in Glossop.
  3. TerryL reviewed a Item in the category Motorhome Accessories.

The Duvalay

4.75/5,
    "Very happy"
    We purchased a replacement mattress for our 11 year old Swift Bolero after deciding to keep the van rather than buying a new one. (We also had the van re-upholstered). Ordering on-line was easy and they sent a template to check the size/shape were correct. We could have opted for a fast delivery at an additional cost but were not in a hurry; it was delivered at the expected time (although an earlier date would have let us do a weekend trial run). This was not a problem, however, and the...
  4. Auntyjan reviewed a Item in the category Motorhome Accessories.

The Duvalay

4.5/5,
    "Brilliant"
    I managed to pick one up second hand and am absolutely thrilled with it. As others have said, it is a pain to put the topper and quilt back in the covers after washing but so worth it. Single quilts end up on the floor for me and doubles just drag on the floor (I sleep in a single bed in my van), this is perfect though.
  5. Stealaway reviewed a Motorhome Dealer in the category Motorhome Dealer Reviews.

CamperUK

5/5,
    "We only checked out their stock"
    Spend the day there looking at their range of MoHo's. Had a chap spend at least an hour with us even though we couldn't make up our minds, no pressure at all. I do own a Burstner and always go to them for parts and problems. I have always found them more than helpful and knowledgeable. Still not bought a new van from them but highly recommended.
  6. Lazyboy reviewed a Motorhome Dealer in the category Motorhome Dealer Reviews.

CamperUK

5/5,
    "Camper UK Customer Service"
    Thought it worth mentioning Camper UK at Lincoln. Bought a new Carthago from them and have had a few issues (who doesn't with a new motorhome?) I have to say that the way they deal with their customers is second to none. I know a few dealers that we have dealt with that could use Camper UK as a template for customer service. I think the one thing that stands out is how polite and professional they are in their approach to customers. If anyone is looking for a new van and it is a brand that...
  7. Easyliving reviewed a Motorhome Dealer in the category Motorhome Dealer Reviews.

Simpsons Motorhomes

5/5,
    "Good service - and no charge!"
    We have bought both the motorhomes we have owned from Simpsons. We bought our current van in November 2012. It was new at the time and we thought we would be covered by the Swift 10 year water ingress warranty when a small area of damp was found. We were disappointed when Swift would not pay for the repair because our van is apparently a 2011 model and has only a 3 year warranty, which had expired. We were pleased when Simpsons said they would carry out the repair free of charge as a...
  8. GROMIT69 reviewed a Item in the category Motorhome Related Products & Services.

S A P Doncaster

5/5,
    "MONEY WELL SPENT"
    Good old fashioned customer service at its best , what a great team of lads and lass , nothing was to much trouble, everything explained, recommend by Big Jim , and he was right , as usual
  9. MartinH reviewed a Item in the category Motorhome Security Systems.

Vanbitz

5/5,
    "MetaTrak Solved on a Sunday afternoon"
    I found myself unable to release the immobiliser late on Sunday afternoon (30.09.18) and called Metatrak - they were very polite but unable to help due to network failure in the area I was, they contacted Eddie - and not only did he leave his home and go to the office to find the installation notes for my MoHo - but he called me direct and then spent the time to walk me through how to override the system so that I could start the engine, but also discussed my options going forward as I am...
    Rob Hammond and eddievanbitz like this.
  10. WESTY66 reviewed a Item in the category Motorhome Security Systems.

Vanbitz

5/5,
    "Growler fitted"
    Recently went down to vanbitz for the growler and non starter fitted, stayed on the campsite 2 nights which was spotless and quiet. Had the growler fitted the following day. The fitting was very professional, you can’t tell where they’ve been, they didn’t leave a mark ANYWHERE!! The handover from Ash was thorough and I was very happy with the service I received! The day after I went to the shepton show and the alarm started going off with the metatrak telling me I was getting a jamming...
    eddievanbitz likes this.
  11. WESTY66 reviewed a Motorhome Dealer in the category Motorhome Dealer Reviews.

Lowdhams Nottingham

5/5,
    "Great experience from lowdhams"
    Looking for our first motorhome after 2-3 yrs of drifting round dealers and the NEC we settled on the layout we wanted, and at the NEC we saw the model we wanted (Elddis Enccore 255) but it didn’t register at the time as we’re looking for a used van. Any how we went to lowdhams one Sunday to look at a 10 plate dethleffs tranny based mh, it’s was in our comfortable price range and after an hour we both agreed we could “live” with it (val just wanted a motorhome and I liked the price. I said...
  12. Dunworkin reviewed a Item in the category Gas Equipment Suppliers and Fitters.

Autogas 2000

5/5,
    "Excellent Service"
    Hi All After talking to Wildstar at the Motor Home Tent at Malvern, we took their advice and went up to Thirsk Auto Gass to get two Aluminium LPG gas bottles fitted. John provided the entertainment whilst fitting our system, it was a bit tricky as it was a tight fit in our gas compartment but with a bit of perseverance he managed it. We mentioned that we were off to Lincoln for our first rally with Motor Home Fun, he then went on to warn us about "them funsters" and how they had to be...
  13. leggings reviewed a Motorhome Dealer in the category Motorhome Dealer Reviews.

David-Fuller

2/5,
    "David Fuller"
    Their 6 month guarantee is worthless if your travelling since they insist that repairs must be done by them at their depot. They reneged on their original agreement after three weeks wait offering me £1000 less for the trade in. Had to return vehicle due to faulty regulator they replaced it with an inferior type. This company is not to be trusted.
  14. Speve reviewed a Item in the category Motorhome Security Systems.

Vanbitz

5/5,
    "Great service"
    We are now on our second Strikeback fitted by the team at Vanbitz. Certainly the best and have had non starter fitted on second van give piece of mind that van is safe.
    nickvanbitz likes this.
  15. Charlie9038 reviewed a Item in the category Motorhome Security Systems.

Vanbitz

5/5,
    "Simply the Best!"
    After having our MH stolen off my drive & recovered I had Growler & non starter fitted, I can now sleep at night knowing that our pride and joy is very secure. Very friendly & helpful team that know what they are doing with great workmanship. The system is extremely loud & fault proof. The design & options are flawless, hard wired quality sensors with no ultra sonics giving false alarms which I have had on previous motorhomes. Should have had it fitted before it was stolen & would...
    nickvanbitz and Jim like this.
  16. Tony52 reviewed a Motorhome Dealer in the category Motorhome Dealer Reviews.

Marquis Leisure

1.5/5,
    "Follow up on earlier positive review"
    The experience we received during the collection process was the worst I have ever experienced from such a large organisation. The General manager lied to us and ensured that our first and new Motorhome would have all the issues sorted prior to collection. This was not the case and indeed he had not passed on the issues that were mentioned to him to the relevant department. Finishing inside the 285 was poor, the remarkable thing was that the PDI Guys saw nothing wrong. The extra battery I...
  17. Wknight23 reviewed a Motorhome Dealer in the category Motorhome Dealer Reviews.

Marquis Leisure

5/5,
    "Hampshire branch excels again"
    Its been a year since I bought my motorhome from Marquis in Hampshire and it went in for its Habitation check and service. First they warned me they were a staff member short so it might be a bit longer, that's no problem. When the van was eventually ready they had fixed a number of minor faults which I hadn't mentioned and even gave me a free hub cap to match the one which fell off. The staff at the Hampshire branch certainly go the extra mile to be helpful and that is a rare commodity...
  18. Charlie9038 reviewed a Motorhome Dealer in the category Motorhome Dealer Reviews.

Marquis Leisure

1/5,
    "Over 3 weeks to complete a habitation"
    Took Guildford branch over 3 weeks to complete a habitation service on a 2 year old Swift Kept phoning them but never got called back, left messages umpteen times, shame as I bought it from the year before them when they were Michael Jordans. When I eventually got it back there was still a slight leak in a cupboard, how did that pass the damp test?
    TR5 likes this.
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice