1. DavidG58
    DavidG58
    Norway here we come
  2. Scotsblood
    Scotsblood
    Just bought one, pick up next week!!
  3. blackangel
    blackangel
    Just a quick sit rep - just joined and looking forward to messaging and chewing over the fat on all subjects to do with motorhoming rgds
  4. Gerryatricnow72
    Gerryatricnow72
    Just rejoined due to change of ISP/email address.
  5. peter allen
    peter allen
    We now have a first motorhome an Bailey auto graph 540 -2016 model and are looking forward many trips away
  6. Granjan
  7. Franticek2252
  8. johnnytidd
    johnnytidd
    life is a nomadic one !
  9. playerhot
    playerhot
    Playerhot is top 1 online MMO game site!
  10. Life's a beach
    Life's a beach
    Might need help with this!!
  11. Jagtazman
    Jagtazman
    Um so where to go in 2018.....
  12. Jagtazman
    Jagtazman
    Lake Garda 2017 tick.
  13. snowbirds
    snowbirds QFour
    High is that Ian from wild camping that we bought the Alpine satnav from.Hope you both well
  14. Baileysbus
    Baileysbus Northernraider
    Yes please re the spanners. Where abouts are you? I feel à tour of Fife coming on!
    1. Northernraider
      Northernraider
      I'm in Dunfermline
      Aug 11, 2017
  15. Dunc
    Dunc
    Enjoying life and freedom being semi retired.
  16. Baileysbus
    Baileysbus Dan and Jan
    Hi there. We're over in Carnock so not that far from you. Often over at Loch Leven with the hound so could pop over an relieve you of spanners when convenient. What's your appropriate liquid tipple :-) Cheers. Bob and Joyce aka Baileysbus.
    1. Dan and Jan
      Dan and Jan
      Hi, Jan's favourite is cheap brandy lol. I live at 85 Balbedie Ave Lochore KY58HW. My mobile is 07891715620. We are in most of the time, including during the week. Cheers Dan and Jan
      Aug 11, 2017
  17. Martin Wyeth
    Martin Wyeth
    Autotrail Delaware s, Has any body else got a delaware s or similar with the new dometic RFM 8505 fridge? With a noisy fan!
  18. stevehymer555
    stevehymer555 Kevin Stock
    Hi Kevin. Is the Motorhome still for sale please?
  19. Jeff and Sue
    Jeff and Sue
    This is us at Niagra Falls
  20. Alfieplustwo
    Alfieplustwo Caztur
    Hi Caztur, Jillytots and I have decided to meet in Dover on the Friday before catching the ferry. We were wondering if you wanted to join us.There are places in Deal where we could park over night it's up to you. Please let us know. It would be nice to catch the ferry together.