Weigh your caravan/camper yourself ! | MotorhomeFun | The Motorhome Support and Social Network

For sale Weigh your caravan/camper yourself !

Sold
Status
This item has been sold and is no longer available!

Ad details

REICH CWC CARAVAN WEIGHT CONTROL UP TO 1,000 KG

Caravan Weight Control provides you with complete control over the total weight and the partial loads on the individual wheels. The handy scale will help you prevent overloading as well as loading unevenly which will negatively affect driving behavior. Caravan Weight Control works reliably and precisely and is suitable for cars, delivery vehicles, motorhomes, caravans and trailers. Being so small it can be kept with you at all times - just in case.

These are used by the German Police when on patrol and if you are weighed and found to be overweight you will be fined. My attitude when purchased was 'if the unit is accurate enough for the police to fine you they must be a good product !'

Times have changed and we no longer need to weigh our vehicle ourselves as a farmer friend now has a weighbridge we can use.

I paid £133.96 (I have receipt !) about 4-5 years ago and presently they seem to sell between £125 and £175 so if I ask for £70 that would seem a fair price would it not?

P&P by next day carrier is approx £8 because of the weight.
Rhino Installs
Friendly professional service from qualified technicians
West Country Motorhomes

Ad information

Posted by
mry716
Feedback score
+1 /0 /-0
Category
Motorhome Accessories
Views

More in Motorhome Accessories