Vango Galli 2 compact Air RSV (Tall) with all accessories ( Only 2 weeks old) | MotorhomeFun | The Motorhome Support and Social Network

For sale Vango Galli 2 compact Air RSV (Tall) with all accessories ( Only 2 weeks old)

Sold
Status
This item has been sold and is no longer available!

Ad details

For sale is my Vango Air awning. It is a Vango Galli 2 compact tall. It is the RSV version which fits motorhomes or caravans with a door on the right hand side. It is brand new and never used as when i took it out of the bag and offered it up we realised it was to tall (This is the tall version for awning rails from 245cm to 295cm) unfortunately we should have bought the low. It comes with all the accessories you will need. A footprint, carpet, a blackout bedroom, skyliner and Pump. We paid nearly £750 2 weeks ago and have just carried it round with us whilst on holiday. Everything is new and unused only the footprint and awning have been out of the bag. It has never been pitched. I am on holiday until Sunday and I'm currently in Bridlington then moving onto Harrogate and then to home in Burnley. I could drop it off if you are roughly on that route. 07831846426 Mark....
Vango Galli 2.jpg

Rhino Installs
West Country Motorhomes
Friendly professional service from qualified technicians

Ad information

Posted by
Aerialmark
Feedback score
+0 /0 /-0
Category
Motorhome Accessories
Views