For sale USED 2014 CARTHAGO CHIC E-LINE I51 QB YACHTING FIAT 180 3.0L MANUAL A-CLASS

Sold
4 Berth, A Class with 25000 miles. Right hand drive, manual, Loads of extras. Pm for more details.
Manufacturer
Carthago
Name or Number
2014 CARTHAGO CHIC E-LINE I51 QB YACHTING FIAT 180 3.0L MANUAL A-CLASS MOTORHOME
Registration Year
Type of Motorhome
A Class Fully Integrated
No of Berths
Mileage
Steering Position
Right Hand Drive
Layout
  1. Drop Down Bed
  2. Fixed Bed
  3. Front Lounge
  4. Mid Kitchen
Status
This item has been sold and is no longer available!

Ad details

Base Vehicle
Fiat Ducato
Dimensions
7.5mL 2.3m W
Fuel Type
Diesel
Gearbox
Manual Gears
Engine Size
3.0L
Plated Weight
4500KG
used 2014 carthago chic e-line i51 qb yachting fiat 180 3.0l manual a-class motorhome u201580_...jpg

Reluctantly we have decided to sell our van as we no longer need it for our business.
The link below is from the original advert at Southdown Motorhomes where we bought
it back in early December. It is fully loaded with extras as can be seen from the photos.
£75000.00 private message me with any questions or email harblights@gmail.com
for telephone contact me on 07976 426 757
2014 Carthago Chic E Line I 51QB, 3L. The cab features swivel seats for driver and passenger, electric mirrors and windows and cab blinds. The habitation unit comes with an L-shaped seat with central table, side seat, roof light. Kitchen has stainless steel sink, hob burners a dometic tec tower and roof fan. Bedroom features an island bed with brand new Duvaley pocket sprung mattress complete with shaped duvet and bedding, under bed storage, a partition door and a wardrobe. Toilet and shower are separate. Toilet room has a Thetford ceramic bowl cassette toilet, washbasin, vanity unit, roof light and roof vent. Outside of the vehicle you have a fly screen, bbq point, external shower, gaslow system, awning, rear steadies, solar panel, satellite dish, rear camera, electric step and garage with slide out bike rack. See photos on links below.

https://www.southdownsmotorhomecent...80-3-0l-manual-a-class-motorhome-u201580.html
West Country Motorhomes
Rhino Installs
Friendly professional service from qualified technicians

Ad information

Posted by
harblights
Feedback score
+0 /0 /-0
Category
Motorhomes - Private Sale
Views
Expired