For sale Tyrepal systrm

Sold
£20.00 to £100.00
Status
This item has been sold and is no longer available!

Ad details

I have two tyrepal systems for sale

1st is the newer colour and solar charged version. It is 6 months old and hardly used. Comes boxed as new with 4 valves and securing nuts etc. £80 inc postage

2nd is the older b&w version. It’s about 4 years old. Comes unboxed with 4 valves and the charging cable. £25 inc postage
  • 7D6494D0-B1C6-4A7D-9D61-E45675FE7FBB.jpeg
    7D6494D0-B1C6-4A7D-9D61-E45675FE7FBB.jpeg
    16.3 KB · Views: 2,322
  • BEA52EF7-DDC7-417D-AA8E-CB072A25BFF3.jpeg
    BEA52EF7-DDC7-417D-AA8E-CB072A25BFF3.jpeg
    16.6 KB · Views: 46

Latest questions

Hi,
Does anyone know if these are still available as I pm’d the seller a few days ago and I’ve heard nothing back
M
MisterB
no idea, he hasnt responded to my message either? i assume he will sell to the first two who responded either direct to the advert or via pm, if i am one of them then great, if he just looks at his latest messages and responds to that and i miss out despite responding before them, then i wont be happy as its happened to me before ...... if of course i am not in the first two, then its only fair he should offer them to to those first, and if i end up missing out, then no complaints from me as they responded before me !
Also interested
Hi, assuming one has sold, which one is left please as i am interested, thanks
Lyrick
Lyrick
Fyi , I've messaged the seller to say I'm no longer interested so as far as I'm aware both versions are available
Hi , I've sent you a pm

Patrick
Rhino Installs
West Country Motorhomes
Diesel fired air or water heating systems for Motorhomes,
Direct Motorhome Services

Ad information

Posted by
RichardB
Feedback score
+0 /0 /-0
Category