Towtal motorbike rack for ALKO chassis. | MotorhomeFun | The Motorhome Support and Social Network

For sale Towtal motorbike rack for ALKO chassis.

Sold
Status
This item has been sold and is no longer available!

Ad details

Motorbike ,MotorCycle/ Scooter Rack For Motorhome / Campervan With ALKO Chassis. Condition is Used.

Collection only , From Bovey Tracey , Devon .

Fantastic rear mounted rack for motorbike or scooter .

I purchased this from Towtal in Sheffield 3 years ago for £1500 . They had a stand at the NEC motorhome show .

It has only been used a handful of times , and as I no longer have the motorbike I’m selling the rack.

It will fit any ALKO chassis . I had it on our Dethelffs Esprit and then our new Dethleffs GA .

There are mounting brackets that bolt to the Chassis ( see last two photos ) and stay fitted underneath - then the rack slides in and is fixed with two more bolts .

It’s very easy to fit and remove .

It is type approved to carry up to 150kg . My Honda CRF 250 was 140kg and fitted like a dream.

I will also throw in the ratchet straps that I used to tie it on .

One of the two metal pieces comes off (by hand ) and is then used as a ramp to wheel your machine up onto the rack .

A fantastic piece of kit. Everything in full working order including the electric rear number plate mount and lights .

Amazing quality finish and is made of rust proof metal .

As I say , these cost in excess of £1500 new .

Grab yourself a bargain as I’m selling at just £550

Reminder that the bolt holes and width of the frame are designed to fit an ALKO chassis .

Any questions please ask .

Viewings welcome

Due to the size and weight I cannot post this . Local collection only please .
Rhino Installs
Friendly professional service from qualified technicians
West Country Motorhomes

Ad information

Posted by
Russ M
Feedback score
+0 /0 /-0
Category
Motorhome Accessories
Views

More in Motorhome Accessories