Thule Omnivent caravan roof light extractor fan 12V ventilator | MotorhomeFun | The Motorhome Support and Social Network

For sale Thule Omnivent caravan roof light extractor fan 12V ventilator

Sold
Status
This item has been sold and is no longer available!
Status
2 members are watching this ad

Ad details

Just taken out of our Motor home . Fully working and all parts available. Complete with a new Thule Controller (Normally £75)
Just had a Maxxair Fan deluxe fitted so this is surplus to requirements. Fits a 400 mm x 400 mm hole . Just need a 12 volt feed and earth and off you go. Sealant required is Sikaflex. and a dry day!

Sun blind and fly blind attached

Pictures attached .....Give us a shout if interested. Can post at cost .

Very good condition

NOW SOLD!

Kev
Reactions: champers

Latest questions

Hope you won’t mind me barging in about the Maxxair deluxe. Just about to order one myself to replace a mini Heki but dithering whether to go for the clear tinted cover or the smoked cover. Which did you go for and what’s the result like?
One member found this helpful.
Kev and Carolyn
Kev and Carolyn
Hi there...Yes we bought the Tinted one (Near enough clear) It took me an hour to remove and clear up and to refit the new one.
Suggestion though.....
Ignore the instructions regarding fitting! Ideally when you want to place the top half to the bit that fits on the roof....remove the lid entirely! You can then push down on the seal and fit the four stainless screws better that go in from the side.
I used the same adhesive that is used for window fitting in cars and trucks. I just Wanted to guarantee a really water proof fit.

Go for it...far better than the Omnivent jobby normally fitted to most motorhomes

Kev
A
Adrianlle
Thanks Kev. That’s really helpful. Ours is going over a bathroom in a James Cook. As it gets a bit too bright and hot in there with the clear mini heki(even though it is frosted) sounds as if we should go for the heavier tint of the smoked lid. They seem quite good value at the moment and better than the fantastic fan, which is over a hundred pounds more. Adrian
One member found this helpful.
Friendly professional service from qualified technicians
West Country Motorhomes
Rhino Installs

Ad information

Posted by
Kev and Carolyn
Feedback score
+0 /0 /-0
Category
Motorhome Accessories
Views