For sale Thule G3 Residence Room

£800.00
Status
5 members are watching this ad

Ad details

Thule G3 Residence Room. XL size 4.5m x 2.60 - 2.74 mounting height.
Used three times, Excellent condition. Fly screens on both end panels of roll up windows. Curtains all round. Genuine reason for sale, don’t fit new van. :mad: Suitable for 4900, 5002/3, 5200.
  • D140161F-58C5-4598-BA55-7CABDF5CE272.jpeg
    D140161F-58C5-4598-BA55-7CABDF5CE272.jpeg
    1.5 MB · Views: 10,528

Latest questions

Just a question on this type of residence room if I could please? How do the awning legs stand up to the additional weight or are there separate awning legs in addition to the wind out awning support legs? Thanks.
Beatrice
Beatrice
There are Extending Support legs that come down the van wall, these are thick rubber sucker edged, that fits close to the van side.
These lightweight legs are joined to fittings, that come with the room and are drilled into the cassette frame of the roll out awning.
There is no stronger room on the market than this style of room.
On Wednesday I am picking one up from a member off here, the member has one for sale to fit our new van.
Speaking from 25 years of motorhoming, I can highly recommend this style for extra room.
We have had an Air awning in the past, yes they are quick and easy to put up, but the drawback is the weight of them, they also get a lot of condensation in the roof of them, and No I wouldn’t buy another.
It is each to there own, which they prefer.
If you are interested in this awning to buy, offers considered.

Regards.
Direct Motorhome Services
Diesel fired air or water heating systems for Motorhomes,
West Country Motorhomes
Rhino Installs

Ad information

Posted by
Beatrice
Feedback score
+0 /0 /-0
Category
Motorhome Accessories