For sale Thule 6200 QuickFit Awning Tent (Large - 3.1m wide x 2.6m high) for Thule Omnistor awning cassette

£400.00
Status
4 members are watching this ad

Ad details

574344_sized_1800x1200_rev_1.jpg

This awning tent Is in excellent, virtually new condition. The only reason for selling is due to the fact we’ve bought a new van and it doesn’t fit. It includes side tension bars and tension rafter (sold as extras when bought). The tent itself cost £649 when we bought it. For full details about the tent and a video about assembly, checkout the Hill View Awnings website and/or YouTube. Depending on the type of Thule awning you currently have you will also need to buy ether one of these:

Both above are available from Hill View Awnings. If your current awning cassette is a 6200/6300/9200 it will have a groove underneath to take the rails in which case ‘1’ will do the job. If your awning is a different model, e.g. 4900, then as long as it’s at least 3.1m wide and the cassette is at least 2.45m above the ground, then ‘2’ will do the job. On my old van I had ‘1’ but forgot to remove it when I sold the van.

Ideally this is 'collect only' but if you are willing to pay the delivery charges (I imagine £30+) I am happy to arrange delivery.
West Country Motorhomes
Rhino Installs
Diesel fired air or water heating systems for Motorhomes,
Direct Motorhome Services

Ad information

Posted by
Graham Connell
Feedback score
+0 /0 /-0
Category
Motorhome Accessories
Views