For sale SmartCar Cabrio Edition21 with A-Frame Installed 64 Plate

Sold
Status
This item has been sold and is no longer available!
Status
4 members are watching this ad

Ad details

Selling our Smartcar, its on a 64 plate and i have owned it since 07/2016 and i am the 2nd keeper, 1000cc, it has been serviced at the following mileage

21251miles
25772miles
29370miles
31638miles

Current mileage is 33284 which will increase just slightly as my wife is using it this morning to go for an appointment as she has done her left leg in so cannot use a clutch (smart is auto). it is also Zero Road Tax per year and has the flappy paddels on the steering wheel to change gear manually if needed (no idea why you would want to). It also has A/C and rear heated screen, it comes with 2 keys and the V5 is in my name.
We have mainly used the car with the motorhome which is why we have only done just over 10k in over 4 years. It usually comes with us when we travel at Xmas on the trailer.

It went through its MOT in November 2020 with no advisories, i had a overrun AFrame fitted a couple of years ago but have only used it twice (once to take it to an MOT less than 5 miles, and the 2nd time to take it to have the brake disks/pads changed again only 10miles away). Thought i would use it more but have always preferred the trailer. The AFrame was fitted by TAF of Chesterfield so is the 13kg one. It has the 13pin connector on the front as seen in the pictures. The number plate is one of the those ones that can be removed to put on the tow vehicles plate ie quick release.

Only selling as need a car with 4 doors now, it will be going in for a full valet this week (Wednesday/Thursday).

The roof can open as much or as little as you like and there are no tears in it or holes.

The condition of the car is very good, it has some marks on the front (stone chips but this is not from the A Frame as its not really been used). I am pretty sure it got these from being on the trailer as it led me to even fit a draught skirt on the motorhome which i have not used since fitting it. It is 5.5 years old so although its in very good condition there will always be little marks but as you can see from the pictures it still looks very good.

I have fitted a new stereo which is a Pioneer SPH 230DAB which then allows the reverse camera to work which i have also fitted at the back. This comes on when engaging reverse. However if you do not want the stereo i can take it out and reduce the price by £200 and i will refit the existing original normal stereo. I found the reverse camera really handy as the back on these smarts are quite high and with a camera it makes getting in to tight spaces so much easier.

Any viewing and inspection is welcome (social distance rules allowing of course).

No offers on this unless you don't want the stereo as mentioned and i will then put that in my wife's car.

Anything i have missed let me know either via PM or on here, pictures take this morning when it was darn cold out there, there are also some pictures i took a few days ago when it was better out but then got distracted.

Can take some more after the valet if required but there wont be any difference.

no offers

I did a price on webuyanycar a moment ago and selecting "Some service history" and entering mileage of 33500 (more than it has) and condition good it came back with £4000 to buy as you can see from the pic i uploaded. I know these are not to be trusted but this gives you a guide on the price is fair and it has the AFrame which was an additional £1000 to have installed so someone will get a bargain.
  • smart1.jpg
    smart1.jpg
    85.1 KB · Views: 204
  • smart2.jpg
    smart2.jpg
    88.9 KB · Views: 68
  • smart3.jpg
    smart3.jpg
    101.3 KB · Views: 67
  • smart4.jpg
    smart4.jpg
    95.7 KB · Views: 68