Small to medium dog stroller | MotorhomeFun | The Motorhome Support and Social Network

For sale Small to medium dog stroller

£25.00

Ad details

For sale, small to medium dog stroller (15kg) bought in error (Mrs Westy somehow thought our bulldog was less than 15kg😳) so this is for sale, never used but the odd mark as it’s been in garage whilst we were away. Collection DN10 just off A1 at Blyth Notts
image.jpg
image.jpg
image.jpg

image.jpg

Latest questions

Hi, sorry to read your dog needs a stroller, but at least you love him or her enough to do all that you can. If you can't find a buyer or would like to help another dog in desperate need, you could if you choose donate it to Winston's wheels https://www.facebook.com/groups/412571322502957/ a charity set up to help disabled dogs. They would be delighted to gift it to a dog in desperate need
One member found this helpful.
Reactions: WESTY66
WESTY66
WESTY66
Thanks for that TheBig1 we‘ll see how things go, if it doesn’t go I’ll give it some serious thought (and I’m not just saying that) I had to buy a bigger one (the ones you can tow with a bicycle) for my rescue bulldog, she’s nearly 12!! We’ve had her since she was 3👍
One member found this helpful.
Rhino Installs
Friendly professional service from qualified technicians
West Country Motorhomes

Ad information

Posted by
WESTY66
Feedback score
+0 /0 /-0
Category
General Classified
Views