For sale Sinnis 125cc Supermoto Motorcycle

£925.00

Ad details

Sinnis make the engines for Suzuki and Yamaha's 125 range of motorcycles and this one has a Suzuki engine in with Sinnis on the covers so no problems with spare parts should they be needed. The bike is on an 18 plate and wait for this has only done 364 miles from new. It's been garaged from new and serviced every year by Blackpool Honda and has just had a new battery fitted and a full service and MOT. Why is it for sale? It was bought new as a birthday present for 17 year old son who did his CBT on it. Along came COVID and it's sat in the garage not being used. He passed his car test and decided that he doesn't like motorcycles! It has just been collecting dust It is like brand new apart from a scar on the front mudguard caused by a ladder falling on it in the garage, it would be easy to put a sticker over it and you would not notice it. It still has the casting bobbles on the tyres. The seat height is 835mm the same as as most big bikes.It is very well equipped it has USD forks, discs all round, alloy wheels alloy swing arm and monoshock.
IMG_20220506_120911_MP.jpg
It was £2250 new and they are £2600 now. I could ask £1500 for it but want rid as it's not being used. I was asking £975 but have dropped the price to £925 so no offers that's the price. I am situated on The Fylde Coast about 10 miles between St Anne's and Fleetwood so if you're in the van there are overnight Aires. We can remove the wheels and it would be easily transported It is ideal for the Motorhome and unlike a Grom you don't look like a performing Circus bear. It is a genuine bike and bargain for someone Anything else you want to know ring me on 07773796292 Thanks for looking. Andy
IMG_20220506_120911_MP.jpg
IMG_20220506_120901_MP.jpg
View attachment 615753
IMG_20220506_120941_MP.jpg

Latest questions

Is this still for sale?
What deposit would hold it for a week?
The Coops
The Coops
PM sent
Any idea what it weighs?
The Coops