Original Mirrorguards Fit All Fiat/Peugeot/Citroen Motorhomes Registered From 2007 Until Present With Medium & Long Arm Mirrors | MotorhomeFun | The Motorhome Support and Social Network

For sale Original Mirrorguards Fit All Fiat/Peugeot/Citroen Motorhomes Registered From 2007 Until Present With Medium & Long Arm Mirrors

Sold
Status
This item has been sold and is no longer available!

Ad details

For Sale. A pair of authentic Long Arm Mirror Guard white mirror protectors to fit All Fiat/Peugeot/Citroen Motorhomes Registered From 2007 Until Present With Medium & Long Arm Mirrors

They are less than one year old and the the reason for sale is that we have downsized from a motorhome with long arm wing mirrors to a campervan with short arm wing mirrors.
Hence we have had to purchase new short arm Mirror Guards for our campervan and the long arm guards are for sale.

They are in perfect condition except that I am pleased to say that they saved one of our wing mirrors whilst on a trip in North Wales. However, as a result there is a small crack in one guard that can be seen in the photo. Hence the low price. These Mirror Guards cast £135.00 new.

More details of Mirror Guards can be found here...
https://www.mirrorguard.co.uk/produ...tered-from-2007-with-medium-long-arm-mirrors/

The price is only £35.00 + £5.99 P&P.

Do not hesitate to contact me with any question or queries.

Latest questions

Yes please!!
FrankL0
FrankL0
I have sold them I’m afraid. Payment is still outstanding however so if that doesn’t materialise I’ll get back in touch. Regards, F
M
MisterB
Thanks
West Country Motorhomes
Friendly professional service from qualified technicians
Rhino Installs

Ad information

Posted by
FrankL0
Feedback score
+0 /0 /-0
Category